• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Anyone hear anything? I think it happened yesterday or the day before. One of my customers gave me a heads up today that the police would be calling looking for video.

2 weeks ago (4/9/21) Star Hobby in the Jemal's shopping center on 50 was hit at 5:15am. I had video of the car leaving the scene.

Last week Porsche of Annapolis was hit. 3 cars were stolen. They are apparently remodeling and a Sales trailer was hit for the keys.

Last edited:

Doctortoxic

The Dose Makes The Poison
    Apr 18, 2019
    CalvinBallistan
    I got an alert from ATF that there was a smash and grab in AA county.

But there was also a store front smashed in in HoCo recently (one of my FB friends posted pics of it this morning); A pawn shop directly on the other side of 2A Sales in HoCo. Seems like someone is on a smash and grab spree. I hope they get them.

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    I got an alert from ATF that there was a smash and grab in AA county.

But there was also a store front smashed in in HoCo recently (one of my FB friends posted pics of it this morning); A pawn shop directly on the other side of 2A Sales in HoCo. Seems like someone is on a smash and grab spree. I hope they get them.

Why? there will be no consequences...

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I was afraid I was going to read how someone who was out for a nice day of fishing was either robbed of valuables at gun point, or thieves took off with their boat or something.

Either way, I hate to hear of any business or citizen in the general public being the victim of crimes, burglary or physical harm. I hope the ill gotten gain gets ill gotten fruit as consequences.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    The one on Whitehall Rd? I didn't have a chance to visit that place yet!

bratgirllcp

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2013
    Grasonville MD
    ("Either way, I hate to hear of any business or citizen in the general public being the victim of crimes, burglary or physical harm. I hope the ill gotten gain gets ill gotten fruit as consequences.")

Yes I agree I also saw deceased people in condo collapse have been targeted (identify theft) SMH infuriating

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    Any updates on this? Couldn't find any news reports with a quick web search.

I've shopped at that store (Anglers) a few times. They were friendly and helpful handling a transfer for me once. Good selection of fishing gear too, from what I could tell. They also have a grandfathered liquor license for take-home stuff, and have a surprisingly good selection of whiskies. They pride themselves on getting in hard-to-find varieties.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Any updates on this? Couldn't find any news reports with a quick web search.

I've shopped at that store (Anglers) a few times. They were friendly and helpful handling a transfer for me once. Good selection of fishing gear too, from what I could tell. They also have a grandfathered liquor license for take-home stuff, and have a surprisingly good selection of whiskies. They pride themselves on getting in hard-to-find varieties.

For years and for many, Anglers represents the last stop for trailer sailors before the Sandy Point boat ramp. Tackle, beer, bait, ice, snacks, you name it. Never the cheapest, but there when you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom