• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Musa

Mar 27, 2020
    Hi I’m looking to purchase a Springfield Armory 9mm hellcat to carry. Does anyone here own one? If so please let me know how you like it.. if anyone knows someone who has it in stock
    Also looking for a Springfield Armory saint ar-15 pistol..

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Hard to find them now at the major distributors, however many available on Gunbroker. Good luck...

Kair350

"Send Me"
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2016
    Harford County MD
    Put about 500 rounds through mine so far. Zero malfunctions with 115 grain range ammunition. One 25 round box self defense also no malfunctions.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    I got one last week. Only have 200 rounds through it. I like the Sig P365 slightly better, but this is a great carry gun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    I put 100 rounds through a hellcat on fathers day and I really liked the weapon.

I would try one before you buy, cross shop the p365 and the G43XL (as it carries almost as much as a hellcat)

I want to try the G43, I didn't like the P365's trigger so I didn't even shoot it. I am not a big Sig fan, and I don't know why really. They just don't feel good in my hands

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I put 100 rounds through a hellcat on fathers day and I really liked the weapon.

I would try one before you buy, cross shop the p365 and the G43XL (as it carries almost as much as a hellcat)

I want to try the G43, I didn't like the P365's trigger so I didn't even shoot it. I am not a big Sig fan, and I don't know why really. They just don't feel good in my hands

You mean the G43X not XL.

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    Worth-a-crap has them in stock. I have 150 rnds thru one. Love it. Watch what you buy. tritium vs fibre front sight. I looked at tritium, somehow got fibre. Its good, but not what I expected. Got the OSP so it'll have a red dot soon.

roadking

Mar 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    Worth-a-crap has them in stock. I have 150 rnds thru one. Love it. Watch what you buy. tritium vs fibre front sight. I looked at tritium, somehow got fibre. Its good, but not what I expected. Got the OSP so it'll have a red dot soon.

Interesting. Is the fiber optic on the MD approved list? As of last week, I was told it wasn’t.

Just picked up a tritium OSP this week. Got to the range with it today. Love it. Fits well in the hands, no significant kick back other than what I expected. Sent 200 rounds of 115 grain through it to get used to it. Love it. Almost bought a 365 because I couldn’t find one in stock. Glad I waited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steelteacher

Feb 19, 2020
    PG county
    I love my hellcat. Great shooter. Prefer the hellcat over sig because of how it fits my hand and how the sights line up. No malfunctions, lots of fun, killed paper and steel very effectively, fun to generate brass from ammunition.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Get a Hellcat to bring home your Hellcat

463a876501300ec92443962ed3b25a94.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl