Stores in PA that will order normal capacity magazines for you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WarPig68

May 9, 2012
    Pasadena
    Does anyone have any advice for stores in Pennsylvania that will order magazines for people in Maryland? Aim surplus has a bunch of VZ58 mags on sale, but all my go to stores in Pennsylvania don’t have them in and say they can order them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Check out Field Traders in Pasadena. They carry Vz58 mags.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    UPS stores in MD will have NOTHING to do with any gun parts.
    I was shipping a barrel out and went to drop it off at the "UPS Store",, you would have thought I dropped my pants.
    The 2 women started yelling at me and demanded I get the "Gun" out of the store.

Don’t say gun or firearm- not required. Machine parts is the PC answer as to what is in the package.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I think a better idea than asking here would be to simply pick up the phone and call stores in Pennsylvania and ask them. I mean look at it this way, you can go in to any gun store in Pennsylvania and buy any magazine you want and walk out and drive it back to Maryland and everything is perfectly legal. I don't see why a gun store owner in Pennsylvania wouldn't order you magazines but it can't hurt to ask.

personally I have a friend who lives in Pennsylvania who does my buying for me. I simply send him money through one of the quick payment options like PayPal send him a link and the quantity that I want and he orders them for me and then when they come in I get to go up and see him for a while it works well. I usually take his girlfriend some berger cookies..

Glad to see someone here who's a teacher, not an enabler. You didn't give him a fish, you recommended a way to fish. IMHO it's pathetic to see someone requesting others do their work for them instead of doing it themselves especially when there's been dozens of threads on the same topic. Unfortunately there's many enablers ready to give a fish.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Don’t say gun or firearm- not required. Machine parts is the PC answer as to what is in the package.
    Chicago typewriter parts. :party29:

I would tend to think that if you had the part already boxed when you walked into the UPS store, you wouldn't have any issues shipping anything - they won't know what's in the box if you don't tell them, and legally it's none of their damned business to know what you're shipping other than generalities such as, "is it liquid, flammable, perishable, etc," and that's for safety reasons.

deathracer

Feb 14, 2010
    Why use a gun shop to order standard cap mags? Why not buy direct and avoid the additional upcharge, shipping etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom