• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    20g single shot would have ended it. Nice to have one in the back office.

Hope your friends make a full recovery.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Omg that's awful and hard to watch...the piece of shit that left a 90lb woman to fend for herself.:mad54:

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    The guy who just walked out and left them there while they were being attacked is a coward! Hope they caught the perp and they put him in a cell with some "really nice people" if you catch my drift!

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    The the "Community Leader" bitch and sue that no one wants to put stores in disenfranchised Black Communities. Gee who in their right mind would??

I believe Baltimore (or DC). Still lots of immigrant families going after the American Dream. They put their life savings into businesses in neighborhoods that no one else would invest their time/money in. Unfortunately, they seem to be increasingly targeted.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Not surprised by the lack of media interest. The perp is of the common variety, and he used a cinder block rather than a firearm.

Those old birds are tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I read the linked news piece , location Baltimore . Interview with family member stated his Mom and Aunt owned the Liquor Store .

Already they can carry upon their business premises w/o Permit .

By being Partners , they both already have G&S for unrestricted W&C .

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The guy walking out seemed unsteady. Medical condition, age, or intoxication perhaps? Might explain why he didn't intervene.

The perp seemed to be wearing an apron. Perhaps a local shopkeeper/competitor with a grudge?

When I watched it again, I thought, "Yeah, this guy does not look healthy" not sure that he couldn't have stuck around and called help though.

If you watch the action outside the door, he's not the only one who walks on by.

I thought the guy was wearing an apron too at first but I think it's a shirt/jacket/sweatshirt tied around his waist.

That is so hard to watch. Kudos to the women - they're about 100 lbs of courage each. Hoping for their full recovery. I don't expect this to get a lot of media interest - the attacker was black. Had he been white, it would be a lead story, example of white supremacy, and there would be an outcry to treat this as a hate crime.

geda

Dec 24, 2017
    cowcounty
    I have not seen the obligatory mocking comparison to firearms...

When is the maryland general assembly going to get off their asses and ban these assault cinder blocks? If you watch that video closely you can see that it is clearly not a normal building cinder block. This one is much smaller, easier to conceal and easier to wield with one hand. There is no legitimate reason anyone should be allowed to own a block like this. It serves no use other than to cause harm to humans. Just think what would have happened if this block ended up in one of our schools. Call your senator and tell them to act now in banning these things before it is too late.

Things are already out of hand, just look at all these block incidents.

https://abc7chicago.com/brick-baby-hit-by-thrown-englewood-home/697205/
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...daughter-cinderblock-afford-second-child.html
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-3-kids-beat-man-with-cinder-block/
    https://www.kens5.com/article/news/...pass/273-06d8567f-23a0-4add-9f37-4878296a43b0

P.S. We will come for your normal 30lb two hand cinderblocks next week.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018

So are the real racists they keep talking about going after Asians, from the black community?[/QUOTE]LOUD YELLING!!!!! NOTHING TO SEE, THIS IS SYSTEMIC BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY THEY'VE BEEN TREATED. WHITE SUPREMACY IS THE PROBLEM!!! MORE LOUD YELLING!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I hope they catch that piece of shit, and he resists. A lot. That coward that left the store is a piece of shit too. I hope they both fully recover.

I couldn't see the video from where I'm at because youtube wants me to log in, but it's not surprising people will walk away when someone else is being attacked or killed. In the ghetto there is the Mind Your Own Business culture, where people let crime occur around them and mind their own business. Doing otherwise will mean they are a snitch. This is part of the ghetto culture.
    Who was it who said all that is needed for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom