• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Looking for Shooter's World Precision Rifle powder. Haven't seen any in a long time and my supply is almost gone.

I would prefer to purchase, but have some CFE223 or Win231 that I am willing to trade.

TrappedinMD

Dec 15, 2011
    Western MD
    Looking for Shooter's World Precision Rifle powder. Haven't seen any in a long time and my supply is almost gone.

I would prefer to purchase, but have some CFE223 or Win231 that I am willing to trade.
    I would call RSP gun shop in falling waters area WV, they normally have their full line

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Shooters World Major Pistol….

I picked a crappy time to pick up an open gun. Powder is scarce, projectiles equally scarce, primers well. Hahahaha. But I still have a bunch. New 9mm brass equally hard to come by

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    If you end up driving out there might as well go another 30min to see what a fully stocked gun shop looks like at Berkeley springs trading post in Berkeley springs.

That would be awesome, but I will be pushing my limits getting to Falling Waters. My back does not like it when I drive for any length of time even in my old Leopard.

I called RSP and spoke to the owner's wife, a very pleasant lady. The plan is for me to drive down on Saturday and pick up a couple of pounds of the SW Precision Rifle powder that she has set aside and reserved for me. I am hoping to find some other treasures.

In all my travels, West Virginia has some of the nicest people I have ever met. Most treat strangers as well as family.:thumbsup:

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    OK, So since I picked a bad time to get into Open class guns shooting 9mm major power factor. Looking for SWMP, AA#7, or Winchester Autocomp…

But mostly WAC as I need to load short at the moment.

Also need jacketed 115 grain 9mm but am looking at options there.

Hot Diggity. I found Ramshot Silhouette in stock at Midway and it is also a decent powder for making major with out an overly full case….

But would still like to find a pound of SWMP and WAC…

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Just got back from RSP Gun Shop and got the SWPR. They still had a little SW SBR-SOCOM, AA 1680, CFE-BLK, and a few others. The owner is great. Held the powder for me and only asked for my name.

He said that he usually has better luck getting Shooters World powders than any other.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Ive been looking for reloader 15 for awhile to use in 223 with 75gr bthp. I did score an 8lb jug of tac I plan to use untill I can find some.

I have a lb of RL15
    Got anything to trade for other rifle powder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Why not use the BARTER thread to set up trades?

I thought this was about commercial sources to buy what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom