• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Intarsiac

Jun 17, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Duh, the stupiderer doesn't go away, it stays at 3% forever. YOU DUMBASSES NEED TO CATCH UP!:rofl:

Besides, it's not the individual stupiderer DUMBASS that's 3%, never said that! The OVERALL stupiderer remains at 3% (the part that didn't evaporate) - How many times must it be splained?

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    I hope he creates a dummy account, stumbles into this thread, and slinks back into his mom's basement in embarrassment.

...I can hope at least...

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The point of my mix and tests was to find a bullet that would "mushroom" to a certain point and not under or over expand a desired point. Most commercial ML bullets don't do a thing but disintegrate in to nothing or don't expand at all. I spent a lot of time trying to come up with something would lay flat as a quarter. It worked. The final outcome was the 3% in the pot. Using 6% ( two bars of 3% ) was too much. Now what the actual % per bullet is is of no concern unless one has nothing better to, so, the math of 1% is not accurate, per bullet.

You know, somehow I missed this little gem, when this thread originally aired.

Not only did he believe that a 3% antimony bar plus two 0% bars yielded a 3% mix...

He actually thought that combining two 3% bars yielded a bar with 6% antimony.

Look dumbass, PAY ATTENTION WILL YOU.

I do have 3% in the total mix. I do not have 3% in the single bullet. I do have 3% in the Mix, so, therefore it is not 1%. 3% of anything in a total of something is still 3% regardless. You had low marks in math. I'm sure of it.

:lol2:

Attachments

• Short-Short-Bus.jpg
      Short-Short-Bus.jpg
      39.3 KB · Views: 640

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    You know, somehow I missed this little gem, when this thread originally aired.

Not only did he believe that a 3% antimony bar plus two 0% bars yielded a 3% mix...

He actually thought that combining two 3% bars yielded a bar with 6% antimony.

:lol2:
    Hey, I would like to have a bus like that.....seriously. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom