• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sack

Dec 17, 2014
    WV
    As of Dec 1st, I am officially a WV resident! My family and I moved to Harpers Ferry and it is so nice to live in free America (sorry to brag but not really).

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Seriously, congrats. Like Logan's Run. Your MD colored thing in your palm is blanked out. :) Funny Marylanders ( I am life-long) seem to be very proud of the MD Flag and put it on everything, including feces.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Now you can breathe the clean pure air of free America (skip the coal dust and stuff here). Remember that the more that come over here the less chance we have of someone down the road trying to take us back to the other side of the Iron Curtain.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Seriously, congrats. Like Logan's Run. Your MD colored thing in your palm is blanked out. :) Funny Marylanders ( I am life-long) seem to be very proud of the MD Flag and put it on everything, including feces.

LOL. I am not a native Marylander but have been here long enough that I will always be a Marylander wherever I end up. The MD flag is straight up badass, best looking flag of all the 57 states although I have yet to adorn any of my skat with it.

And congrats to the OP, keep your guard up over there.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    As of Dec 1st, I am officially a WV resident! My family and I moved to Harpers Ferry and it is so nice to live in free America (sorry to brag but not really).

Congratulations! I'm 7/12 of the way there with an RV in a campground that's open from April through October. I hate to come back across the Potomac after a couple of days each week there.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    yup

LOL. I am not a native Marylander but have been here long enough that I will always be a Marylander wherever I end up. The MD flag is straight up badass, best looking flag of all the 57 states although I have yet to adorn any of my skat with it.

And congrats to the OP, keep your guard up over there.

you are 100% correct and I agree, but it is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom