• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Has anyone done so? Can you order order online and have shipped to your FFL in MD to do the transfer? Will Cabelas be willing to do so? I am just posing the question here to see if anyone has had success with that. I don't see why it would be a problem, but who knows :sad20:

python

Apr 15, 2010
    Has anyone done so? Can you order order online and have shipped to your FFL in MD to do the transfer? Will Cabelas be willing to do so? I am just posing the question here to see if anyone has had success with that. I don't see why it would be a problem, but who knows :sad20:

They will ship to MD. For used guns, you have to be careful of their descriptions. They don't give much information. Also, their pricing can be crazy. Because they list from many different locations, they are inconsistent in how they rate the guns they sell. New guns? Shop around. Shipping costs and transfer fees can eat up any real savings, and their prices aren't that great.

Last edited:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    First check with some of the Industry Partners of MDS (the FFL dealers) often you will find their pricing is competitive once you figure in shipping and transfer fees. Support your local gun store or they won't be around when you need them.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    They will not remove magazines from boxes for in store purchases shipped to MD FFL. In case someone was curious of that.

I have found IP's to be very close to their prices even with tax. JLowe is very competitive with prices.

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    They will not remove magazines from boxes for in store purchases shipped to MD FFL. In case someone was curious of that.

I have found IP's to be very close to their prices even with tax. JLowe is very competitive with prices.

With his prices, I'm not sure why anyone would ever deal with buying out of state and then having to pay shipping and transfer fees on top of what's usually a higher base price than JLowes would offer anyway...If it's not on his website, but available, he'll order it in for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom