• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Someone should ask AG Frosh his opinion ...

Oh, WAIT ... We did. :innocent0

"They are exercising their first amendment right ..."

Recorded immediately after Gov. Hogan's State of the State address.

And what about Frosh's progressive State Senator friend Brochin ?

I smell collusion and political retribution at the highest level of government in the PRofMD.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I suppose I'm back in the game...

On the night of Monday, February 5, 2018, Maryland (through her elected 'leaders') showed her true colors, with the arrest of 2 Citizens within the shadow of the State House. They were arrested for simply expressing common opinions contrary to the Democrat/Progressive orthodoxy, even though these protests have not been an issue or illegal in the 5 years they have been growing.

In full disclosure, many of these protesters have been friends and acquaintences of mine for years, and they are conscientiously ensuring their events are 100% legal, polite in interaction, and engaging for public education. They are simply expressing their views on a combination of First and Second Amendment issues and government overreach.

As far as "colors" are concerned...

Black... It is a dark day, when legislators and/or administration officials show their black hearts, violating Citizens' Constitutional Rights, simply because of a disagreement. Especially egregious is the point where these Citizens have been legitimately expressing themselves for years, and engaging all sides honestly and non-confrontationally, yet are suddenly and unceremoniously arrested for their efforts.

Yellow... Someone within the General Assembly and/or Administration has cowardly decided to use the police as their voice and hand, rather than honestly and rationally contest an opinion contrary to theirs. I really don't care who it is (because I can think of a dozen, easily), but I know many more people than these two Patriots who are not willing to sit idly by any longer.

Red... These are the actions of totalitarians, not representatives in a Constitutional Republic. If Maryland is to become a Police State, then she is truly finished. Consolidated rule from within the left-wing core of the state is no longer acceptable... especially after this.

White... This is not a flag our people are willing to fly, trust me. The sidewalks, the media, the internet will be hearing about all this (and it's already begun), and I expect the pushback will be significant. Anyone--be they legislator, administration official, or even Governor--will be subject to scrutiny in the runup to November.

Please do not think that we will allow our Enumerated Rights to be held hostage to a rigid ideology, as has been the push of this government for decades. I've been quiet recently, because so many others have taken up the torch so successfully.

Maybe it's time to rally...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom