• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    As of Dec 1st, I am officially a WV resident! My family and I moved to Harpers Ferry and it is so nice to live in free America (sorry to brag but not really).

I escaped the Tuesday before you did. It was a Super Tuesday. :D

But you had a Splendid Saturday. :lol2:

Keep in touch, buddy. You know how to reach me.

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    Congrats man, happy for you and your family.

I also moved out Maryland, grew up most of my life in the Baltimore and Washington D.C suburbs. I recently moved to North Carolina and enjoying life and my new freedom. I conceal carry here and starting to become relaxed with it, its a big change at first if you aren't use to it in your daily life.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    My family and I hope to join you in free America in short order. We are planning our escape from here as well. I can’t wait to come home. Congrats!

[YT]1vrEljMfXYo[/YT]

Sack

Dec 17, 2014
    WV
    My family and I hope to join you in free America in short order. We are planning our escape from here as well. I can’t wait to come home. Congrats!

[YT]1vrEljMfXYo[/YT]

Good luck to you and your family. Hopefully you can make it out asap.

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Thanks, which ones are good? I haven't had any time to visit any of them yet.

My favorite is berkeley springs trading post. Valley guns in Inwood is decent as well with a good used selection and reloading supplies. Rays guns in martinsburg is the spot for glocks and high end 1911s.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Cant say I have been there yet. So many shops out here! I have driven by several others in Berkeley and Morgan county just havent had time to check them out.
    Check out Precision Firearms in Martinsburg. They make some seriously ridiculous stuff.

I need to duck into the Berkeley Springs Trading Post sometime soon. What is their firearm selection like?

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Check out Precision Firearms in Martinsburg. They make some seriously ridiculous stuff.

I need to duck into the Berkeley Springs Trading Post sometime soon. What is their firearm selection like?

They cater mostly to the tactical crowd but they do carry a lot of ruger bolt guns and are a colt dealer as well. Last time I bought a pistol from them they even threw in a couple dvds for the kids.

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Ruger bolt guns you say? Pistols you say? Sounds like my kind of place.

EDIT:
    What are their transfer fees like?

No idea what their transfer fees are but they are willing to order in whatever tickles your fancy from their distributors. I had them price a weatherby for me and it was cheaper than anywhere else I have looked. Bring cash they charge 3% on cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom