Can i get a ar 15 with a dui on my record?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    IF you own an AR and get convicted of a dui, do they take it away?

HarryLogan

HarryLogan, also known as MesWoore
    Jan 16, 2020
    Hillary said the gun show loophole allows anyone to get an assault machine gun. And she NEVER lies.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Attachments

• Biden_Shotgun-300x216.jpg
      Biden_Shotgun-300x216.jpg
      8.3 KB · Views: 365

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Just all the newbies who suddenly realize they don't have any way to protect their Toilet Paper Hord so suddenly they want to buy a gun and they don't know how. They quickly find out it isn't as easy as the gun grabbers make it sound. So the quick answer is ask the Internet. And since they are in a hurry, got to protect the TP, it takes to much effort actually do some research and find where the same question has already been asked and answered many times so the solution is jump into a forum that sounds like they know whats happening and......ASK THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN.
    :sad20::sad20::sad20:

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just all the newbies who suddenly realize they don't have any way to protect their Toilet Paper Hord so suddenly they want to buy a gun and they don't know how. They quickly find out it isn't as easy as the gun grabbers make it sound. So the quick answer is ask the Internet. And since they are in a hurry, got to protect the TP, it takes to much effort actually do some research and find where the same question has already been asked and answered many times so the solution is jump into a forum that sounds like they know whats happening and......ASK THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN.
    :sad20::sad20::sad20:

Don’t forget the part that they never post again! At least under that handle.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I can understand people not knowing , jumping on the Internet , and seeking information . It's when the first post is sketchy .

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Probably need a forum rule that all suspect first posts get answered in the affirmative that way the school of hard knocks will teach them a lesson.
    :sarcasm:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Sometimes I get it wrong and feel bad about it...then I think, serves them right for seeking advice from any random swinging d**k on the interweb.

:D

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I have a friend that had a pretty serious DUI about 15 years ago, and a couple marijuana charges. Nothing ever ended up with jail time, but he bought a henry repeater with no troubles.

I don't get all the hate newbies get on here. This site isn't the most intuitive forum, as well as the formalities of being new and what to do. Most people probably only only post a couple times and get turned off by the reception they got. Just my opinion and partly my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom