• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbarker

Aug 15, 2010
    So I just picked this up last night from a fellow member. Its a Sig p226 .40 w/ .22lr kit and 357 barrel. Plan on going to the range next weekend. Think it was a good pick up?

0911001041.jpg

0911001042.jpg

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Looks like a nice gun. I like the fact you have the .22 kit as well. Makes practice cheaper, as long as you grab the correct magazines.

If the gun didn't come with a manual, they are on the SIG web site. Just a PDF download.

Think it was a good pick up?

Doesn't matter what we think, do you like it? SIG is still a brand I like, not like several other firms who I would not buy. The 250 may be a dog, but the 226 is still a good platform.

Now you need ammo and spare mags. Then comes after market grip panels. And then three more 226 guns.

The 226 looks so much better without that silly rail.

mbarker

Aug 15, 2010
    Looks like a nice gun. I like the fact you have the .22 kit as well. Makes practice cheaper, as long as you grab the correct magazines.

If the gun didn't come with a manual, they are on the SIG web site. Just a PDF download.

Doesn't matter what we think, do you like it? SIG is still a brand I like, not like several other firms who I would not buy. The 250 may be a dog, but the 226 is still a good platform.

Now you need ammo and spare mags. Then comes after market grip panels. And then three more 226 guns.

The 226 looks so much better without that silly rail.

The gun actually has 3 mags with it. And it also has the factory manual and lock. I like it, I would like to get some Houge grips for it. I agree with you about the rail.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Its a good set-up, I have the exact same thing. Bought the .22 added the .357 slide and .40 barrel. Stock up on MecGar 15rd mags and you are good.

Now that its getting broke in I am going to get a set of Crimson trace grips and replace the glock as the HD gun with it.

Modrak

Jun 1, 2010
    Walkersville
    Nice. I like the feel of Sigs but can't get past the price. They just don't match up to the price point that I consider them to be on par with. All that really matters though is that YOU like it. Go out there and throw some lead down range!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom