• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    You are probably within 20min of PGtrap and skeet. You should be able to find some new friends to walk you through things. If you have'nt already now might be a good time to sign you and your family for the hunter safety course and maybe an NRA basic shotgun and or rifle course.(my kids get those around 8)

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Nice gun. I think you'll be happy with it. It looks like it was well taken care of and with any luck it has been well used, there's nothing better than a shotgun that has been worn in already.

pasayan73

May 31, 2009
    laurel, md
    thanks ONUA for posting the video. i was having a hard time posting. i'm not a tech savvy.

SOMDSHOOT....iam a lefty..PG T&S is in greenbelt near 295parkway.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Very nice gun, the Wingmaster is just classic.

Have you gone back in the woods for the Sporting Clays. That is where the fun begins.;)

Last edited:

pasayan73

May 31, 2009
    laurel, md
    blueheeler....haven't done sporting clays or skeet. iam a newbie of the sport just concentrating on trap for now. if i get my hands on a semi auto....then i might venture onto sporting clays or skeet...

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    blueheeler....haven't done sporting clays or skeet. iam a newbie of the sport just concentrating on trap for now. if i get my hands on a semi auto....then i might venture onto sporting clays or skeet...

You can use the 870 for sporting clays, no problem. I do. SC has really improved my trap game.

Good luck and enjoy!

Last edited:

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    You can go to the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore for public trap. Check out their website: Associatedgunclubs.org or google Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore. They are on Marriottsville Road. Coming from Laurel, you could take Rt. 70 west to Marriottsville road exit, bear right on Marriottsville Road and go about 8 miles. The AGC will be on your left. Here are the Trap schedules, but I recommend going to their website ahead of time for additional details:

Sunday afternoons from 12:00PM until 4:00PM
    Wednesday evenings from 6:00PM until 9:00PM
    Saturday afternoons from 12:00PM until 4:00PM

Have fun, trap shooting is a Blast!

rch184

Aug 30, 2010
    Ceciltucky, Md.
    NORHTWEST STILL THERE!

Congratulations on your purchase. Bought a few myself from there. Moved out of Balto. and didn't know they were still around. Might have to stop down and see what they have. I hope you get much joy from it and glad to see you claimed your II Amendment Rights as an American Citizen.

dlharsh

Feb 13, 2010
    Windsor Mill
    Nice purchase. I have a Wingmaster my wife bought me not long after we were married. It's a sweet shotgun. The only drawback to mine is the 2 3/4" chamber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom