• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    You are so right! We have to do something; especially, get more pro 2A representatives in the MGA. I heard the Gov is pushing hard for redistricting, which I am hoping will happen. Doubt it, but remain optimistic. Also, doing the primary elections in 2014, I voted for Charles Lollar, which he constantly express where he stand on the 2A and I know he would not have hesitate to get a positive clear direction regarding Maryland W&C G&S and OC to law abiding citizens. For now, we have to hope for the best of Gov Hogan to address this issue prior the end of his first term.

I would encourage you to get more involved with MSI... They need more people willing to step out and shine the light on the plight of The Right.

Particularly in the far corners of the state.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    If you have an iphone. This app (CCW) is available through iTunes store for $1.99. Its well worth it and will display a map that shows where you can carry based on what permits you have. It constantly updates to stay on top of any law changes.

CCW – Concealed Carry 50 State Guide on the App Store

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ccw-concealed-carry-50-state/id443321291?mt=8

Rating: 5 - ‎35 reviews - ‎$1.99 - ‎iOSMar 16, 2016 - This application is about empowering the CCW (concealed or open carry permit) holder (or anyone who wishes to lawfully transport a firearm in ...

That a great app I have had it for sometime now and it's always updated

SlaveNoMoreMD

May 9, 2016
    St. Mary's
    I would encourage you to get more involved with MSI... They need more people willing to step out and shine the light on the plight of The Right.

Particularly in the far corners of the state.

Thanks Mr. H for the suggestion! I know we have a great governor and I am sure he is doing everything possible so we can be allowed to protect ourselves from ISIS and criminal threats that are facing the citizens in our state. I will certainly reach out to MSI and see how to become more involved other than just paying a fee to be a member. I want to do more to make MD earn the "Free State" nickname again by giving us back our rights.

Last edited:

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Thanks Mr. H for the suggestion! I know we have a great governor and I am sure he is doing everything possible so we can be allowed to protect ourselves from ISIS and criminal threats that is facing the citizens in our state. I will certainly reach out to MSI and see how to become more involved other than just paying a fee to be a member. I want to do more to make MD earns the nickname the "Free State" again by giving us back our rights.

Be sure you attend the MSI meeting this Saturday, at the Annapolis Elk Lodge in Edgewater:
    https://www.marylandshallissue.org/...eat.detail/2016/06/18/54/-/membership-meeting
    Introduce yourself, I'm sure there will be lots of people there with ideas for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom