• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pasayan73

May 31, 2009
    laurel, md
    i had this shotgun fever lately so i've been looking at benelli, mossberg and remington. then, i saw a thread posted here about the 870 wingmaster.
    Thanks to phidelta308 about mentioning Northwestern Loan Co. in Baltimore.
    So, i went this afternoon and checked out the place. I met Ricky brought me to the gun room and there it was........the 870WM. holding it gave me a goosebump, as if iam holding a piece of history. Makes me proud as an american. Mind you iam a naturalized citizen of the U.S.A.

pics to follow if i can find my camera.

pasayan73

May 31, 2009
    laurel, md
    it's 28''. ok here are the pics. i haven't cleaned it yet. condition looks great. but you guys be the judge. thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_7282.jpg
      IMG_7282.jpg
      46 KB · Views: 537
    • IMG_7279.jpg
      IMG_7279.jpg
      45.9 KB · Views: 544
    • IMG_7278.jpg
      IMG_7278.jpg
      47.6 KB · Views: 541
    • IMG_7272.jpg
      IMG_7272.jpg
      60.8 KB · Views: 539
    • IMG_7269.jpg
      IMG_7269.jpg
      52.8 KB · Views: 542

Longhammer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 23, 2009
    Very nice. I was at Northwestern pawn on Monday with recommendations of some Maryland Shooters. I didn't buy anything this time but what a great selection of used firearms. Can't wait to go back!
    ________
    tiny **** Cams

Last edited:

pasayan73

May 31, 2009
    laurel, md
    thanks.
    the location is in baltimore, the part that makes me weary. i think there's only 3 asian i saw all of the neighborhood. that's me, my son and my daughter. i took phidelta308's advise that before going there to look up there website, list the invoice number of the gun you would like to see because without it, you'll be there for hours finding the gun. i was in and out in 30minutes. and i have to go out the store and eyeball my car at least three times....hehehe. look for ricky, very helpful guy. on my way out, one gentleman said to me,"don't go killing anybody with that." grabbed my kids hands and told him,"hopefully not." next time i'll come back there with my adult friends.

Doc TH

Oct 3, 2008
    Rockville
    Wingmaster

An excellent choice and a classic shotgun that combines nearly flawless function with a beautiful appearance.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Very nice. Mine has the same color wood furniture on it with an 18.5" bbl. Fantastic shooter.

pasayan73

May 31, 2009
    laurel, md
    thanks. i called remington and find out the age of the gun. they said it was made on 1978. whoa!!!! she's 32y.o. i have got to find a name for her.

anyways, any suggestions where i can shoot this gun. just to try it out. i shoot in NRA range in va, but only slugs are allowed. any public ranges around laurel, md?

later on, might try trap/skeet. any public ranges i can go to?

phidelta308

Jan 4, 2010
    bawlmer, hon!
    Beautiful wingmaster. Glad that NW Pawn worked out for you. I almost wish I hadn't talked them up... a lot of the guns I was thinking about have sold since I posted about them...

In other nwpawn news, last time I was there, they told me that they were working on getting their entire guitar inventory online. So if you're into guitars, keep an eye on their website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom