• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • b-troll

FNG
    Sep 16, 2012
    Piney Orchard
    Greetings and Salutations,

My family and I are moving to a place in Piney Orchard and this summer. The townhouse doesn’t have a fence at the moment and my dog has yet to age to the point of being a dog that doesn’t find mischief.

Does anybody want to hook a guy up with a copy of the covenants? What kind of fence can I build?

Moving back from Texas. Lived in Severn/Glen Burnie previously. No, I can’t stay in Texas. Yes feral hogs were everywhere. Yes, they are delicious.

G8tor

Nov 30, 2013
    Calvert County
    I used to live there. I'll take a look and see if i still have anything. I may be wrong, but isn't Piney Orchard broken down into a few sub neighborhoods, each with their own HOA and maybe their own covenants?

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    ..I may be wrong, but isn't Piney Orchard broken down into a few sub neighborhoods, each with their own HOA and maybe their own covenants?

^Thats my understanding as well^ (I have a sister there who was very much involved in her “section of PO” HOA for the last 10-15 years but, she walked away in disgust 2 years ago after loans started going to buyers who it obvious to everyone were not going to be able to actually afford their mortgages .... according to her, sh*t has gone downhill every day since and worsening monthly. :sad20:

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Those documents are necessary. They are to be provided to the potential buyer from the seller/agent.

Please, if you are considering, know what you are getting into. You can request those documents.

Those are Ryon/Ryan/Ryland/etc homes, right?

b-troll

FNG
    Sep 16, 2012
    Piney Orchard
    Thanks fellas! The seller got back to us with the CCRs. Nothing unexpected.

The valuations have gotten pretty far out there from when we lived in Glen Burnie in 2017. Must be all the cheap money, 3% 30 year mortgages will definitely inflate home values. If 2008 happens again, I guess we'll be eating some rice, beans, and pawtuxent venison to stretch a dollar.

We looked all around. We wanted good schools because we have a 5 year old and a 1 year old. I wanted bike paths and jogging trails to get outside with the kids without loading up a car.
    All the new places being built in AA county have the bare minimum of amenities for kiddos and are basically bedroom communities.

To split our commute would have put us in PG county... Hard pass.

Fred55, if you've seen Blades of Glory, that's all me.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom