• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    It is not that I don't want to be IP. I have asked for it, but no response. What does it take to be an IP? I have supported MD 2nd Amendment rights for years! So don't assume I don't want to become a IP. I just started using this forum. I was a member because I signed up last year, but due to moving our business of MD I didn't have the time to post till now.

Now hold on, slick. I never doubted your commitment to the 2A in MD so let's cut to the chase. You acted a fool and got smacked down. You got butthurt over the fact that you keep getting smacked down by the admins/mods, due to the violation (s) I have personally witnessed and informed you of. Your impatience is what is causing this to happen. If you were more patient or wished to keep your business in a good light, you wouldn't air your issues out in the open, you would go directly to an admin/mod. The admins/mods do have personal lives and are not on here 24/7 to serve you. Norton and DD214 have lots of other things to do, like work and family.

You didn't sign up last year, due to your join date being May 2011 and it says that below your avatar. Shall I air out another lie you have put out there?

Learn patience, let things flow, IP status will come when it comes. If you want a piece of advice, just let it go and they will get to your application when they get to it.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Alright I stand corrected - 2011 - but you see I never posted amount to anything. i jsut started watching the forums a bit last year.

"Another" Lie is a bit offensive and your comments are rude to say the least.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Am I missing a Mail box here? I have not been informed by anyone about anything, expect by Norton today concerning who to contact about IP. DA is stating he informed me of violations, but I don't see them. Seems strange that I have not received anything about violating the forum rules and kindly suggestion of how to...

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Am I missing a Mail box here? I have not been informed by anyone about anything, expect by Norton today concerning who to contact about IP. DA is stating he informed me of violations, but I don't see them. Seems strange that I have not received anything about violating the forum rules and kindly suggestion of how to...

I informed you of the violations in one of my previous posts where I quoted the IP rule change thread. Just because the posts where you advertised or promoted your business are no longer on the forum, doesn't mean that people saw them and knew what you were doing. In addition you openly admitted to the reason why your posts were deleted, when you made a post calling out the admins/mods.

As for me being rude about my posts, that is where you are quite wrong. You can not see inflection, nor hear it, when you read a computer screen. Take a deep breath, chill out, and come back and read my posts when you have calmed down and you will see how much you have overreacted to something that never happened, nor was done.

Relax and be chill. Things will happen when they happen, in regards to IP status.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    OK…people should start seeing movement on their applications and renewals.

20 were processed today.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Holy crap... 20?? that's a LOT of new IP's. Norton, that just means that you have more "sheep" to herd.. LOL I mean, you are the main sheep dog right?

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Holy crap... 20?? that's a LOT of new IP's.

Some of those would be renewals of existing IPs.

Norton, that just means that you have more "sheep" to herd.. LOL I mean, you are the main sheep dog right?

Another word for sheepdog is bitch. I guess that makes me the forum bitch. :lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Some of those would be renewals of existing IPs.

Another word for sheepdog is bitch. I guess that makes me the forum bitch. :lol2:

But you get to swing the "hammer of justice" as well. So while you get stuck with an unpleasant handle, you do get the perk of metering out the punishments, when the situation calls for it. :)

(Was that the silver-lining?)

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    But you get to swing the "hammer of justice" as well. So while you get stuck with an unpleasant handle, you do get the perk of metering out the punishments, when the situation calls for it. :)

I actually hate playing cop, but sometimes it's unfortunately necessary.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I actually hate playing cop, but sometimes it's unfortunately necessary.

For some people, I could see why.

Although I'm sure there's been a few that didn't break your heart to drop the hammer on.

(Cough MakarovKid Cough) :D

Feb 28, 2013

I'm not particularly fond of "swinging the hammer of justice" on my other home, but like he said it's unfortunately necessary sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom