• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    I happened to be up there at the same time as one this saturday, and it's decided. I've already put in for next saturday to have off to do it. I'm gonna buy a red dot for my mark iii 22/45 next paycheck, and practice transitions so I don't get eaten alive my first time.

Anyone else done these before?

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    many, many times and yes it's a blast. I missed the last one due to being on an airplane to Punta Cana.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    many, many times and yes it's a blast. I missed the last one due to being on an airplane to Punta Cana.

We missed you tom! but its ok tim filled in as our range officer.

the plate shoots are a great time! everyone should try it you don't really need any fancy or special gear. Just run what you brung be safe and have a good time.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    tom, don't for get early duck seaon next month I got a sweet spot for you to get a nice wood duck drake for your wall!

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Ken, I won't make it this month either. :tdown: I have another bass tnx and I'm hoping to have another big sack to weigh in.

DAG-NABBIT!!!! Tom, when you gonna take me out fishin???

I'm not even gonna touch the "hoping to have ANOTHER big sack to weigh in" comment....

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    DAG-NABBIT!!!! Tom, when you gonna take me out fishin???

I'm not even gonna touch the "hoping to have ANOTHER big sack to weigh in" comment....

I generally go on the spur of the moment unless it's a tnx. You should start calling or texting often so I can get you on the water. The stripers are now up and I got a few small ones at the train bridge Friday night.Crabs are getting bigger now too. :sad20: Just not enough days in the week for work, fishing, crabbing and hunting.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I generally go on the spur of the moment unless it's a tnx. You should start calling or texting often so I can get you on the water. The stripers are now up and I got a few small ones at the train bridge Friday night.Crabs are getting bigger now too. :sad20: Just not enough days in the week for work, fishing, crabbing and hunting.[/QUO

Amen Brother!! I am getting good crabs in the pots on my peir!
    God right now I would kill to spend an evening casting into braking rock and little blue mixed together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom