• EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    Depends on which current poll you look at ...

Susquehanna Polling and Research

Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama among likely voters in the Keystone State.

The Morning Call/Muhlenberg College poll flips it ... Obama 51%, Romney 46%

RealClearPolitics Avg. Obama 49% Romney 44% ... But that was 10/14, a week ago.

It is close enough to be possible and PA could replace Ohio so Obama will have to put resources into the state to keep it those are resources he can't use in VA or Ohio.

Thanks
    Robert

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    The trend went from Obama by 10 to now just a hair over the margin of error if not a statistical tie, and PA has been moving fast to Romney, lots of ads here, even Casey, the incumbent dem senator went from a sure thing to a mere 5pts lead over Smith. Depending on tonights debate, or if it simply follows the trend, PA could easily turn red, I'm definitely going to do my part to help that along. It's funny that the debates have turned the tide so significantly, all it took was for people to actually hear Obama try to defend his indefensible policies, and for people to be exposed to Romney nd his ideas where they normally wouldn't.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I was in PA this past weekend and I saw a whole lot of Romney signs with very few Obama signs.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I was in PA this past weekend and I saw a whole lot of Romney signs with very few Obama signs.

It's not unlike MD, 90% of the state is bright red, but Philly's gerrymandered districts and huge population of derelicts holds everyone else hostage, along with Pittsburg's slums and Erie's odd mix of metrosexual liberal neighborhoods and the projects. Basically if you are in an area that you wouldn't mind walking down the street at night, you probably won't see many Obama signs.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    It's not unlike MD, 90% of the state is bright red, but Philly's gerrymandered districts and huge population of derelicts holds everyone else hostage, along with Pittsburg's slums and Erie's odd mix of metrosexual liberal neighborhoods and the projects. Basically if you are in an area that you wouldn't mind walking down the street at night, you probably won't see many Obama signs.

Best post ever!!! Hahaha funny because its TRUE

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom