Anywhere to get Butler Creek 10/22 mags on the way to Philly?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    Hey all,
    Heading to Philly tomorrow and was wondering if there was anywhere to get some Butler Creek 10/22 mags on the way up there. I am coming from the Baltimore, MD area.
    Thanks,
    Rob

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    Didn't find any on the way to Philly. Although I did get some kick-ass cheese steaks from Pat's and Gino's! :drool:

I did find the mags in Deleware on Rt.13. I drove to 4 different gun shops in DE and still made it to Delmarva Sporting Clays for about a 2-3 hour shoot before the sun went down.

The best one I saw was called Shooters Choice. There was another shop (I don't rmember the name) almost at the border of MD and DE on Rt.13. He had two SWEET M1-Garands. Wish I had the money cause I would have bought one. Anyway he had a few high caps and said he would be happy to order me any I wanted.

CHASER

Nov 9, 2007
    Didn't find any on the way to Philly. Although I did get some kick-ass cheese steaks from Pat's and Gino's! :drool:

I did find the mags in Deleware on Rt.13. I drove to 4 different gun shops in DE and still made it to Delmarva Sporting Clays for about a 2-3 hour shoot before the sun went down.

The best one I saw was called Shooters Choice. There was another shop (I don't rmember the name) almost at the border of MD and DE on Rt.13. He had two SWEET M1-Garands. Wish I had the money cause I would have bought one. Anyway he had a few high caps and said he would be happy to order me any I wanted.

Millers

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom