• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Sycamore Flag pole. Old Glory will go up above once i have a solar spotlight.
    Man i love Wv so far.
    58522b02561b240cb8d43d5fe564162a.jpg

Nice! Glad you're loving it!

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Still looking to site a house. Make a trail or two. The latest addition to the location. Never owned a track loader till this week.
    1c9df7b35c4c3b46e85eb6f225691959.jpg

Very cool! Tracks add impressive capability. Had some road work done on a steep slope in WV. Was amazed by the capability of a small machine with a skilled operator. Dude was going places that were making me nervous the day before on a 4 wheeler.

Hoping Mrs. GnR will let me have one some day ... and maybe a small dozer ... and an excavator ... :D

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    One caution with that track loader: It probably doesn't have a low oil cutoff so keep an eye on your oil pressure gauge constantly. My JD dozer blew an oil line while I was working a steep slope and wasn't watching the gauge until the engine seized.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    One caution with that track loader: It probably doesn't have a low oil cutoff so keep an eye on your oil pressure gauge constantly. My JD dozer blew an oil line while I was working a steep slope and wasn't watching the gauge until the engine seized.
    Correct. It doesn't. It does have new gauges. I bought extra oil right off. It does have a small hydraulic leak so i need some of that. Lucky it has a visual window garuge.
    I got the loader thinking it is probably more universal than a dozer. Hope I made the right choice.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I'm jealous of your toys.
    I am flattered. But please don't be jealous. This Dresser is like a 1978 model. I pd 8k but it's in great shape with a 90% plus undercarriage.

The tractor was not for sale. Owner was a sharp 81 yo. He liked me in think. The 8k included delivery.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Would be greater than 50 feet. But i am still surveying. Could be that a flat along a ridge is the way to go. As the leafs fall, place looks different.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Decided to get Electric to the Undisclosed Location. Temp power is only available for one year. A drop for 2 trailers was about 800 bucks. A garage is basically free.

The "garage" is getting power! Thanks to the MonPower engineer that provided advice.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Decided to get Electric to the Undisclosed Location. Temp power is only available for one year. A drop for 2 trailers was about 800 bucks. A garage is basically free.

The "garage" is getting power! Thanks to the MonPower engineer that provided advice.

How many poles are they putting in for you to get to your place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom