• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Do you play poker with your hand showing?

Do you hide cards when you play, many of people have been shot for that.

First of all it is hard to find a game when you are a magician, for some reason they do not want to play with me, I do wear a knife when I play, out in the open.

NOBODY

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I do not care about soccer moms and the more it happened the less common shitfits would become.

As far as the pre emptive strike by a criminal, if you can show me one incident of it happening I will buy you a beer. Criminals want no resistance and the likley hood of you meeting someone hell bent on pure unadulterated murder are slim to none. Most are out for money not blood and therefor would not want to escalate the situation into murder. Again there is the exception but I live by the rule.

NOBODY..

PS please do not laugh at my fattness, that is a true reason. I wear but a mear t-shirt as my casuel attire year round and only on special occasion wear a long sleeve shirt let alone a jacket.

Believe me Im one of the biggest anti-soccer-mom people in the world. They disgust me. They are the kind of people who text while driving and have 100 more things going on, and when you pass them on a motorcycle b/c they almost killed you, they have the nerve to give you a dirty look or make hand gestures like "what the hell" and call me dangerous. I cant stand them, it should be illegal to have that many kids and a special license needed for such a giant vehicle that is uncontrolable for such a small minded person. I could go on forever, but my point is, sadly, they are the ones who are supported. They generally have the money, there are so many of them, its impossible to tell them anything, anything different like firearms, motorcycles, loud cars, basically anything we'd call fun is an inconvience to their life, their perfect existance. They also dotn care about anyone else, if it doesnt directly affect them they dont care and again you would be an inconvience to their perfect life. They are the retards who believe gun control is the answer. You cant make them understand that badguys will get firearms illegally, again cant tell them shit. You carrying and them seeing it, would automatically make you a bad guy, you would be a threat to their safety.

They are the ones who will be the "zombies". Unforunately we will have to deal with them because thats what the area is mainly made of.

njbroug

Feb 6, 2009
    Laurel
    Seems like if you have a valid CCW, you're just better off carrying concealed in Philly since you're less likely to draw the officers attention...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom