• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Be cool in Maryland had something like that. I have always thought there should be a place for a "reserve police" unit. To just some volunteers but real trained police that are just part time.

But I digress...........

BaltCoPD has an "auxillary police" unit and I think Howard Co has a Aux unit also

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    DON'T BUY ASP HANDCUFFS!!! Lesbians are crafty and you'll end up with 7 stitches....long story.

Hmm.. Fascinating.. We're listening :D

small_der-grossvater-erzahit-eine-geschichte-grandfather-telling-a-story.jpg

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    Galls.com

Stay away from Galls. They have the highest prices in the industry. If you know your sizes and have an idea of what you want Ebay is also a good source.

Atlantic Tactical is in New Cumberland PA. I recommend nylon. After 10 years I wanted a lighter belt before the back and hip problems started. I switched to nylon two years ago and love it. I have all Uncle Mikes gear. Your body will thank you if you pick something other than leather. I also recommended hinged cuff along with a pair of chained cuffs. Hinged cuffs go on faster but aren't pleasing for broad shoulder folk. Another note for ASP cuffs. They don't fit standard cuff cases because of their size. Handcuff straps are an in expensive and space saving way to secure your cuffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom