• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rwatson

Feb 7, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Yea it isnt the largest of shops. They are very accomodating though... they let me have high cap mags delivered directly to the shop at no additional charge from them.

Did they happen to have any bulk .45acp or .223 available?

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Freedom Armory in Glen Rock PA. It's ~5 min. from I-83 (exit 8 ) on Rt.216 (??).
    This is one of the finest Gun Shops in the area ( with indoor Pistol and 50 yrd. Rifle Ranges ), and the people are friendly and well informed. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    Yea it isnt the largest of shops. They are very accomodating though... they let me have high cap mags delivered directly to the shop at no additional charge from them.

Did they happen to have any bulk .45acp or .223 available?

Not sure about the ammo. They did have ammo cans on the floor with 200 rounds of 5.56 green tips in them for $175 each.

I have some Federal AE FMJ .45 I'll sell you.

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    Freedom Armory in Glen Rock PA. It's ~5 min. from I-83 (exit 8 ) on Rt.216 (??).
    This is one of the finest Gun Shops in the area ( with indoor Pistol and 50 yrd. Rifle Ranges ), and the people are friendly and well informed. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I go by Freedom Amory once a month or so. What is the law on buying ammo out of state?

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    X-ring supply in Newark De had lots of BX-25 mags last time I was there but that was before Sandy Hook

Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    Yeah x ring is out of bx25. I was in about a week ago and they hardly had anything left in the store

Big John

Mar 26, 2013
    I go by Freedom Armory every other month or so on the way to Lancaster. I'm intrigued by the positive reviews here...I'll have to stop in next time.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    I go by Freedom Armory every other month or so on the way to Lancaster. I'm intrigued by the positive reviews here...I'll have to stop in next time.

I stopped by when I was looking for my AUG. Decent place, clean, lots of stuff on the walls, Didn't check out the range just peeked through the window and it seemed nice.

Put my name on a "wishlist" for the AUG. maybe a month later they called me and said that they had got one in and was holding it for me. I was shocked. Sadly it was the NATO setup so I passed.

Very nice people. Would not hesitate to do bis with in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom