• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    Does anyone know of any (gun)stores in the hanover, PA and surrounding area that has Ruger bx-25 mags for sale? Oh and that they will sell to a MD resident :)

MDNavyVet

Mar 25, 2013
    PG County
    High Rock Outfitters in Hanover is an Industry Partner on this forum. I purchased two BX-25s from them a couple of weeks back. Last I heard they were out and waiting for more but had plenty of Butler Creek 25 rounders as well. I drove up from MD to purchase mine from them. I'd check with them though to be sure.

MDNavyVet

Mar 25, 2013
    PG County
    I understand the concern on the Butler Creek magazines. I have the I-Tac Ruger 10/22 with the Tapco adjustable stock and my BX-25s work great with it. Good luck!

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    It took Ruger how long to release their mag? I have one and have never had a malfunction in hundreds of rounds. Don't skimp, get the BX-25.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    I just want to make sure this is true. No one knows where to get even one BX-25 mag. I have nothing todo tmr except get one. I live about 30 minutes from the MD/PA line crossing in to hanover. Can anyone hook a guy up? Please?

Last edited:

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    High Rock might have some any day now. PM him and ask to be put on the waiting list. Heck, pre-pay for one or two if he will let you, to be sure you get it.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Quite I didn't ask that directly. When i emailed him it didn't sound like he knew when he was going to get any

True. He doesn't. He said so when I spoke to him earlier today and asked. Nobody knows. They are starting to show up all of a sudden, though. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch more show up at his place soon.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I will keep my eyes peeled in NoVA. May be a drive, but if they're in stock...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

Blake_7.62

Oct 17, 2010
    Reddings Hardware in Gettysburg has them for around $50. Pretty pricey, but I guess if ya need one.

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    I've been trying to get some Bx25 for a while. Ended up buying 4 butler creeks. 3 of them work perfectly. The 4th one was pretty much a paperweight right out of the box have 3 failure to feeds in a row and still has 22 rounds of 22lr stuck in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom