• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    If only I knew how to telecommute I'd be long gone to some place.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I mailed my app in certified mail on Monday. It was delivered yesterday.

I got an email THIS MORNING at 7am on thew dot letting me know i could come pick up my license to carry firearms.

Yep, one day to process.:worship:

I am very impressed PA!! Well done York county sheriff's office, :clap:!!

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Welcome to Hanover! I escaped here from Taneytown couple months ago. It's a helluva great city. You've gotta try 3 Hogs bbq and Cordorus state park is pretty badass.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Welcome to Hanover! I escaped here from Taneytown couple months ago. It's a helluva great city. You've gotta try 3 Hogs bbq and Cordorus state park is pretty badass.

BBQ is my favorite!! Thanks for the heads up, I'll look for it today. I haven't had any god BBQ since I got here.

Aroogas has some pretty awesome wings btw :thumbsup::thumbsup:

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Welcome to PA. I'm a recent convert too.

Thanks a lot, love Hanover so far!!

How are you liking your new surroundings? Are folks noticeably nicer, compared to where you relocated from?

I'm loving the massive beer selection at the Weis Grocery store.:party29: They just started selling beer, and they have some brews I have never seen before that I will be forced to try :cool:

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I've been looking at red lion to the MD line, any where else I should be looking at?

I looked everywhere from red lion, south to the line also, and am really glad I ended up off the 83 route in Hanover.

I was warned to avoid 83 because when it's bad it's really bad.

I prefer the Rt 30 route back into MD and down 795.

I haven't driven the route in rush hour, but they put in a bunch of bypasses through Hampstead easing up the back up problems on 30 from what I hear, but I don't commute anymore so I really have no clue how it really is.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013

3 Hogs was AWESOME!! Really nice folks running the place.

I had some really good pulled pork, with a side of mac n cheese n burnt tips, and corn fitter balls. WOW!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    Welcome to PA. I'm a recent convert too.

Couple houses for sale over here by me in Delta. Easy shot into Baltimore or Belair without using the highways. Im In Susquehanna trails with the rest of the hillbillies. Everyone around here has guns and lots of them. Nobody gives a shit what you do and its quiet for the most part. No crime issues. Hell there isn't even a police department anywhere close.

Thanks a lot, love Hanover so far!!

How are you liking your new surroundings? Are folks noticeably nicer, compared to where you relocated from?

I'm loving the massive beer selection at the Weis Grocery store.:party29: They just started selling beer, and they have some brews I have never seen before that I will be forced to try :cool:

I live in Lower Chanceford TWP. Southern York County. I grew up in Havre de Grace, MD. My Father recently passed away and now I have the house. I lived here my last two years of High School at York Vo Tech. It's nice and quiet here. The Traffic on 74 doesn't even bother me anymore.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    I live in Lower Chanceford TWP. Southern York County. I grew up in Havre de Grace, MD. My Father recently passed away and now I have the house. I lived here my last two years of High School at York Vo Tech. It's nice and quiet here. The Traffic on 74 doesn't even bother me anymore.

We should have a displaced Marylander event or something. A lot of us have landed here in Southern York county.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    We should have a displaced Marylander event or something. A lot of us have landed here in Southern York county.

I'm in 100%.... Im terrible at organizing events though lol.

You guys figure out where to shoot locally yet? I'm looking for a place I can set up my own steel target....no luck yet finding a place that allows steel

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I have been having a tough time finding glock mags locally. Finally Midway has a free shipping deal, today is the last day.
    Glock 19 15rd mags and a 33 rounder, are in route to my front door, with free shipping. :party29::party29: that felt great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom