• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charles Guggenheimer

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 19, 2005
    Seven Valleys PA
    I'm not sure about any class 3 or full-auto firearms, but nothing else in the manner of firearms you are bringing from Maryland requires any registration in Pennsylvania, and that includes handguns. Any semi-automatic rifles that you have that were deemed regulated firearms in Maryland are ordinary rifles here.

Charles Guggenheimer

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 19, 2005
    Seven Valleys PA
    You should be able to get your Pennsylvania carry permit soon after you get your driver's license up here.

http://dsf.chesco.org/sheriff/cwp/view.asp?Q=609178

If you do purchase any firearms in Pennsylvania, handgun purchases have no waiting period if you pass the instant check, and there's no handgun roster, but "private" handgun sales must be recorded with the Pennsylvania State Police. Have not bought nor sold any handguns except at a licensed dealer, so I am not familiar with Pennsylvania's "private" handgun sale process.

Johnnyeastside

Jun 8, 2009
    Abingdon
    So if it's gun friendly, how about the 'Castle' interpretations? Say what you will about MD, but I remember a guy "defended" himself with a sword outside near his shed in MD. Any precedents in PA?
    We are moving to Felton in a few months, near Red Lion.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

Originally Posted by lasher9999
    You may be sued by the Perps family, You may have to spend thousands defending against that lawsuit frivolous though it may be.

Maryland Shall Issue was able to finally get the Civil Immunity Bill signed into law. You cannot be sued unless you basically torture the person.

The bill along with his little games and games with Jessica's law people became so toxic it was hurting the Dems.

STeveZ

Thank you, Abelard
    Sep 22, 2011
    Aberdeen, MD
    If anyone needs a realtor or would just like to talk real estate feel free to drop me a PM. My wife is an experienced full time realtor serving Harford, Baltimore and Cecil counties. She can also hook you up with a reliable realtor in PA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom