• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    actually yes, at least for the general election (as long at it isn't at a school), not going to make it in time to vote for the PA primary.

just bought a house in Windsor, and finishing up the giant stack of paperwork, guess I should join PAFOA.

headed to greener pastures and all.

Last edited:

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I read a good story a couple months ago about a guy who OC to a poll in PA. The election constable tried to tell him he couldn't carry in the polling place. He used words like "I don't want to see that here" (not quote but paraphrase). The guy was an avid OC'er and also had printed PA statutes saying where he can and cannot carry. The constable even tried to call the sheriff but police are not allowed in polling places unless there is a serious problem. The OC'er filed a complaint about the constable.

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/concealed-open-carry-121/11309-hassled-polls-ocing.html

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    The man in question had it tossed out and his ltcf reinstated and he hangs out at the opencarry.org forum too.

Now I'd like to know who it was I saw open carrying today at the Shrewsbury walmart! I was stuck in line and this man was walking out the exit pretty fast. Tall slender guy maybe in his 30's, untucked light colored shirt with it draped around the holster/gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom