• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Stopped by Targetmasters in Chadds Ford, PA. I was on my way back from a weekend trip to NJ and I was looking for Glock magazines that are unavailable in MD.

It's a great store; great selection, all sorts of handguns and long guns, with a knowledgeable staff. They have a nice indoor range. (It was Sunday afternoon and it seemed to be Take Your Girl to the Range Day.)

I was very tempted by a used Uberti 1875, but I ended up with the magazines.

RECOMMENDED.

bfreeder00

Apr 27, 2009
    Delaware/ Iraq
    I have been there a few times, and have always come away happy. The staff is great and they always have a good selection of things. Never had a bad experiance with their range either.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    I have been there a few times, my buddy helped keep them in business during college. Amassed a bad ass collection from there. Great place

blackseven

Regular Guy
    Aug 30, 2011
    I like that place, but those guys are busy busy busy on a Saturday night. That's for damn sure. I already knew what I wanted but it took me a long time to get someone to write me up on it with everybody trying to get into the range to shoot. Not faulting the place for that at all. Once I got written up and the transfer started it was great.

Also, their magpul junk is limited in stock. If they had the PRS stock available they would have made some extra cash off me as well.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Thanks everyone for their comments. I've been thinking about going up there, now I will. Good feedback deserves action.

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    This was where my wife used to go shooting back before I met her and she moved to Maryland. She loved shooting there and we still stop in from time to time when we are in the area visiting her family. Some nice prices on firearms and decent prices for a range on ammo.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Me and the wife have a membership there. We usually go on fridays and punch some paper. The staff all seem pretty cool and I get along great with the range officers.

The range membership is probably the best deal. We go almost every week and figure it saves us 50% of range fees.

Shooters choice is dover is pretty good too, but they frown on rapid fire and dont let you draw from a holster.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I usually go there to try out a firearm before I buy. Having 50-100 handguns and a few long guns to rent always helps; haven't seen any Maryland Indoor ranges compare as of yet.

There was a lot of negative feedback in past years of this place on another forum, but I haven't experienced much of a difference compared to any other place. Since it's a "Right on the line" PA/DE, you can expect prices to be in the norm for that, and other venues to draw in Delaware. They also stock a lot of ammo, but most of it is Remington UMC.

Don't go there on a weekend afternoon/evening if you plan to shoot.

hootowl

Aug 23, 2012
    Hello,

First post.

I live right down the street from Targetmaster. Bought my first handgun there last year
    Ruger SR9c

Got my CC permit, now I'm registered for the Utah course on Oct.

Sure is a lot to learn about guns. Really gives me a sense of security when I carry.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom