Where to buy reloading supplies in York County?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • R81

Jun 30, 2006
    What stores in York County have a good selection of powders and primers?
    And what stores have the best prices? Thank you.

Last edited:

Kjdowning18

Oct 23, 2012
    Red Lion, PA
    I buy everything except for my bullets at hakes gun shop.... Idk if they're the cheapest but they've always treated me well on all my guns so I try to spend what I can there

Mark C

Jul 6, 2008
    Thunderstick Enterprises (industry partner on this forum) in fawn grove and Mallin's Rod and Gun just across the river in Lancaster county are both good for supplies.

lseries

Dec 11, 2011
    Lyman's Gun Shop in East Prospect. They and the aforementioned Thunderstick are two of my favorite shops. Very nice, helpful folks to do business with.

lseries

Dec 11, 2011
    Yes, thanks for the fix. Too good a shop to be missed because I confused them with that "other" company.:o

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I buy everything except for my bullets at hakes gun shop.... Idk if they're the cheapest but they've always treated me well on all my guns so I try to spend what I can there

:thumbsup: I've spent hours chatting with John, shot with him a few times at the Windsor F&G range, they tend to have a decent stock of powder and primers. Trop in E-town also can have a decent stock, especially cases of ammo. I order bullets, or buy in bulk at gun shows, but powder and primers are from Hakes or Trop.

howard762

York Match Director
    Feb 2, 2012
    Stewartstown PA
    Artistic Edges is very close to Izaak Walton for those of you who shoot with us there. Limited selection but fair prices and he will get anything you need in a few days. Hakes was always pretty fair and has a nice selection. Shydas is in Lancaster County but is worth the drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom