HQL Follies... good chuckle for a Saturday evening.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Lol. Now I can admit the real reason I don't want an HQL. Am afraid they'll use my MVA photo. :D

If I could be certain they would use someone else's I might consider it...

You are MSI for heaven's sakes. Geez.

No I am a just voting member... and I would need the real info and permission from the affected parties ....

They still have the right to privacy so it must come from them .. there is no other honorable way ...

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    JfGrBE4.png

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Well you don't have to wait any longer.
    I received my HQL today and it not only has the wrong photo, but I know her as well.
    Don't know how they mixed up the photo's, I have a full beard and dark hair!

Since you know her, do you know if she even applied for an HQL herself?

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Update: I called MPS on Monday and when I finally got hold of the person who handles HQL mailings and gave her my name, she told me she knew who I was and why I was calling. Apparently one of the other two guys involved in this epitome of efficiency had called in before me. After a brief conversation she assured me I would get my HQL quickly and that they were checking into how the screwup occurred in the first place. I got my HQL with my picture and name, addressed to me, with the enclosed letter also addressed to me on Wednesday.

Hopefully, the guy who got the wrong picture will get his mess straightened out quickly as well. Our Maryland state tax dollars hard at work for us! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Last update (maybe)

As mentioned above I got my HQL in the mail last Wednesday. So today I get a call from the MSP and the lady tells me they have my HQL ready to be mailed out today. I politely told her I had already received my HQL last Wednesday and she said, "really"? I confirmed what I had told her and she then told me they wouldn't be sending me the HQL after all. :sad20:

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I always said if I ever wanted to steal identities, I would just buy and sell guns to people through the MSP. You can get every bit of information you need about someone from the MSP forms....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom