• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I hope this isn't a dupe. I saw this today and thought I would share it:

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 30.06 right in the doorway. I left 6 shells beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front of our house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so.

In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world.

But if you take out Chicago, Detroit , Washington DC, and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom for murders.

These 4 cities also have the toughest gun control laws in the United States. ALL 4 are controlled by Democrats.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data – right?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Close variations of the "lazy gun" have been making the rounds for a while ( good story though). The overall change in stats from 4 cities is a new addition.

Still controled by Dems , but the "tightest gun control" angle will have to be reexamined , what with I'll recently Shall Issue, Mi reducing off limit places , and La having been Shall Issue for a while now.

We will have to figure our PR angles in light of certain states being moving in bad directions on MSR's , while improving on CCW.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    No this is a well documented phenomena. I am sure when all the data is in the reason behind this will be discovered.
    http://www.assaultweaponwatch.com/

What? You didn't know those evil things actually move when you blink your eyes.

Those rifles time it just right so that they move when everyone blinks at the same time... :lol2:

Wait, wait, wait... thought I saw something - oh damn, that was a bug on my screen...

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I'm sure I do not know why you all keep thinking that logic and reason might work on folks (liberals) who are neither logical nor reasonable. Those arguments are not "lame", they are non-starters. (This is "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus" taken to a hole new level. Try to see it more as "Conservatives are from Pluto, liberals are from Uranus.". Then and only then, can you appreciate their predicament.)

You must think like your adversary...difficult as that is. Get in touch with your feelings...you know, your softer side. Feel the music. Give for no reason. Dance like nobodys watching..or if they are that they dont have a fist full of $1 bills. Embrace civility.

After all, it's for the children.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    My gun has an evil twisted sense of humor. It will shoot 4 rounds into an inch then all by itself throw one out 5-6" from the others.

emnsb

Oct 15, 2013
    Oddly enough all mine does is shoot dogs, but I think that's because it's a police buyback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom