• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    They are also going after antiques with that language.

Nothing like a mint 1800ish Winchester that can not be collected in Maryland.

In the words and minds of the antis, "Why does anyone need a 150 year old gun?" My reply, "Why do you need a car that goes over 100 miles per hour?"

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    Looking forward to the Hogan Fanbo..... supporters turning on 3D guns like they did bumpstocks. Popcorn is on the stove.

“The governor believes that allowing people to use 3-D printing technology to manufacture untraceable guns in their homes poses serious safety and national security risks,” said Amelia Chasse Alcivar, a Hogan spokeswoman.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Americans will continue to make guns, even when they are outlawed.

They have been making their own since the founding of America.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I've said it before, it's not about the guns, its about getting rid of the gun owners. For every gun owner you get to move, that's 2 votes for the libs in every election. Gerrymandering is too public, gun control is a tried and true implicit way to skew a region liberal for decades..

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I Gerrymandering is too public, gun control is a tried and true implicit way to skew a region liberal for decades..

Nah, gerrymandering works just fine. 90% of the voters don't understand the concept anyway, and the courts seem to think it's not a problem. Same way they think there's no voter fraud.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    Looking forward to the Hogan Fanbo..... supporters turning on 3D guns like they did bumpstocks. Popcorn is on the stove.

“The governor believes that allowing people to use 3-D printing technology to manufacture untraceable guns in their homes poses serious safety and national security risks,” said Amelia Chasse Alcivar, a Hogan spokeswoman.

Sadly he’ll continue to get free reign to infringe because he’s an R and he’s not Jealous and this is how we’ll right this ship! LOL

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    This would also ban home manufacture of arms, I don’t think that would hold up in court

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't think that a lot of other laws we have here in Maryland would hold up in court...... but here we are. I am taking advantage of what is left of my freedom while i still have it.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    And, year after year, our people show up in smaller numbers... :mad54:

Two reasons for that, one is that there is no chance of defeating anything that the puppet masters want passed, even if Hogan wins and does a 180 after the election and he veto's a bill his veto will never stick.

Second is that people are leaving the state, how many people who are members here have or will be leaving? If, like me, you don't plan on staying have a cookout on Saturdays in September, don't plan on knocking on doors or making phone calls for a candidate, who, even if they get elected won't ever get a single piece of meaningful legislation passed.

I worked for someone's campaign most election cycles from 1974 to 2010.
    I went to Annapolis to fight FSA 2013.

It only took me 39 years to figure out everything I did in this state was a waste of time.

Two reasons for that, one is that there is no chance of defeating anything that the puppet masters want passed, even if Hogan wins and does a 180 after the election and he veto's a bill his veto will never stick.

Second is that people are leaving the state, how many people who are members here have or will be leaving? If, like me, you don't plan on staying have a cookout on Saturdays in September, don't plan on knocking on doors or making phone calls for a candidate, who, even if they get elected won't ever get a single piece of meaningful legislation passed.

It only took me 39 years to figure out everything I did in this state was a waste of time.

Sad but true.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    so how exactly does the state plan on enforcing. an 80% with no serial makes it impossible for the state to prove when you bought it or the fact you have it unless they plan on going door to door doing "inspections"

lonewolf220

Oct 10, 2014
    Hampstead
    so how exactly does the state plan on enforcing. an 80% with no serial makes it impossible for the state to prove when you bought it or the fact you have it unless they plan on going door to door doing "inspections"

Most likely an additional charge if you get found with a gun without a serial number.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Most likely an additional charge if you get found with a gun without a serial number.

And it provides probable cause to search your homes, cars, and businesses for any further violations, and since it will most likely make you a felon, they will take all your registered/legally owned guns as well.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007

Sad but true.

Unfortunately it is what it is. We can try to slow the onslaught and have done it every year that I can remember recently. Cards are always stacked against us.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Bring it on. I will not comply. That's that

How in the world can this 3-D be enforced? NONE or not at all.

The gun owners of Maryland and the United States Must not comply and should have started NOT to comply long ago, years......:)

The State and specifically the GA, Governor have the authority to make law or to enforce it. Do not comply because it is following illegal orders.
    You and everyone are not morally obligated to follow unjust or illegal orders. Never were and never will be, so help me GOD!

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan

BTAFE states no legal requirement for serial number firearms. hence
    80% lowers.

Although not required, BATFE has stated: “ . . . we suggest that the manufacturer at least identify the firearm with a serial number as a safeguard in the event that the firearm is lost or stolen. Also, the firearm should be identified as required in 27 CFR 478.92 if it is sold or otherwise lawfully transferred in the future.” http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/firearms-technology.html Again, this is simply a suggestion and not a legal requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom