• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville

It definitely shouldn’t require pulling the trigger to disassemble and since the magazine is not in the firearm at that time it’s not causing the issue. Is it a newer P320 or an older one? Bought new or used? Has it gone through their voluntary upgrade program?

Bought "like new" as trade in. Never fired. Hence the two std mags. I think the original purchaser was out of state or LEO.

Got it for a great deal and when I got home to watch the pewtube reviews, found out quickly I had a "pre-upgrade" version. Sent to Sig and within 3 weeks had it back with the new slide cut out and night sights installed at a discount. I should note that the wrong front sight post was installed and they had to send me a new one. Both when I first bought the pistol and when I got it back from the upgrade, the sights were visibly very off kilter.

I'm astounded by the lack of QC over there.

Right away I noticed I had to pull the trigger to release the slide - but shrugged it off at first. Put prob 2000 rounds through her since with nary an issue. But now that i've had it for a while, figured I'd address it.

I might just ditch the thing after I get it back. I'm so tired of Sig's BS.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Can you disassemble the magazines, sending them as parts, and have Sig do the same when they return them?

You can then "return to America" at your leisure, and reassemble them before heading back into MD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom