• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 31, 2012
    I was there tonight.
    Same bare cases and shelves.
    Surprising lack of black powder supplies.
    A few 1911's including a Kimber. I didn't look that hard.
    Vortek black powder pistol that did catch my eye.

Two customers asking "how many guns they could buy tonight and how long was the return period if they didn't like them?"

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    gum guzzling cock jokey is a nice one as well. or if you get really upset at someone and want to cross the line, you could just call them "brian frosh".
    I just got in trouble for laughing out loud in my kid's Sabbath School class (I handle A/V issues for them).

sgtjunk

Aug 5, 2012
    Crofton, MD
    Still nothing there today. Empty shelves.

You should follow the other thread about ammo. We posted in there that they have started keeping ammo behind the counter there (9mm and 40s&w for sure). Quaterfield Rd Walmart had a good amount this evening too.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Chaos_Being

Feb 11, 2013
    Carroll County
    and yet at least 50% of my conversations behind the counter start with, "Soooo...what? You guys getting out of the gun business or something?". It's amazing how many people have absolutely no clue what is going on right now. Last sat, had a conversation with a customer that went like this...

Customer: Hey, where's your handgun ammo and .223?

me: It's sold out right now

customer: What? Why? Are you just not ordering it or something?

me: We're ordering it sir, but elections have consequences and people are freaked now at possible 2A infringements that could be coming so they're buying everything up.

customer: Pshhh, that's just made up by gun companies and people that are trying to sell stuff. Nothing's going to get banned

me: Well, they already banned them in cali and ny, there's bills in colorado and sb281/hb294 will probably be passed here in md in the next week or two. They're not made up, they're actually happening.

customer: yeah, they really need to pass some common sense gun laws since newtown. There's no reason for people to have battlefield weapons

Me: what ammo did you want again?

customer: 9mm and .223

me: riiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttttttt..........welp, good luck with that.

That's just f-ing painful to read...

I was in that bass pro about a couple of weeks ago. Saw the same kimbers as you all are saying are still there. Pretty much everything else was wiped out then too. It's been that way for over a month.

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    That's just f-ing painful to read...

I was in that bass pro about a couple of weeks ago. Saw the same kimbers as you all are saying are still there. Pretty much everything else was wiped out then too. It's been that way for over a month.

Yep...I bought the last Beretta Neos they had in the case on Jan 27. Still waiting for the call to pick it up....

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I stopped in yesterday and the row that used to be for handgun ammo is now just filled with empty ammo boxes. I guess you have to take a number and ask the guys at the counter if any handgun ammo is in stock? All the price tags were gone too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom