• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    On the eve of the primary election, I just sent an email to every friend I could think of urging them to vote against Frosh. I didn't mention SB281 or FSA2014, but rather mentioned the hypocrisy of being one of only three people in the entire Maryland legislature that voted against Jessica's Law but proudly claims to be for child safety in one of his political ads.

I asked that those who are democrats vote against him but also asked that they email as many friends of theirs as they could and urge them to do the same for the same reason.

I so want to see that douche bag defeated and have the smug yanked right off that ugly face! (not that I'm impassioned about this, or anything :sad20:)

There's still time. If you agree with my sentiments, please do what you can in the remaining time before the polls open tomorrow.

HauptsAriba

Feb 16, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    On the eve of the primary election, I just sent an email to every friend I could think of urging them to vote against Frosh. I didn't mention SB281 or FSA2014, but rather mentioned the hypocrisy of being one of only three people in the entire Maryland legislature that voted against Jessica's Law but proudly claims to be for child safety in one of his political ads.

I asked that those who are democrats vote against him but also asked that they email as many friends of theirs as they could and urge them to do the same for the same reason.

I so want to see that douche bag defeated and have the smug yanked right off that ugly face! (not that I'm impassioned about this, or anything :sad20:)

There's still time. If you agree with my sentiments, please do what you can in the remaining time before the polls open tomorrow.
    I did this as well. Also a DINO, voted for The guy that never showed up to vote. Very disappointed he made it through the primary. Pritzker does not seem to be putting forth a serious effort. Not even a FB page.

We, as a community, need a ( plan ) for dealing with this issue. The best defense is a strong offense. This topic should be a priority at the upcoming MSI meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom