• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    They are out of business now, but Sunline built one hell of a trailer. They were built in Denver, PA. I would not have an issue buying a well kept 15 - 20 year old Sunline over some of the new junk out there.

Truth in Advertising......as far as we know.....we own the a last custom ordered trailer Sunline built.....a 2007 T-276SR.
    We just picked up a 2000 Sunline this summer. Its in excellent shape and we love it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I dont have a RV and always wondered why people covered them. That must be a huge PIA to cover the large one's, but hey, do what you gotta do.

My sister had one. We went to some park in southern VA. We were elbow to a$$hole the whole week. Mostly hillbillies and unruly kids. That killed it for me.
    Carolina carport

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    I dont have a RV and always wondered why people covered them. That must be a huge PIA to cover the large one's, but hey, do what you gotta do.

My sister had one. We went to some park in southern VA. We were elbow to a$$hole the whole week. Mostly hillbillies and unruly kids. That killed it for me.
    Ours is 30 ft, covering it really isn't too difficult, takes about 20 minutes.

As far as the campgrounds go, it pays to research ahead of time. There are some really nice ones with great spaces that have a ton of room. There's also some awful ones where you are parking under the neighbors awning.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Online owners club for Sunline.....

www.sunlineclub.com

Very helpful, fairly active, and since they went out of business and people have replaced trailers..... S.O.B.s are welcomed.....That's Some Other Brand!!!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I've heard about them. We are in a sunline group on facebook too. Very helpful

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Thanks, I've heard about them. We are in a sunline group on facebook too. Very helpful

I heard about the Facebook group, but I don't do Facebook.

There are two people on the site that are particularly helpful (and there are many more)

SunlineFan is the resident Historian. He has a database of Sunline info that is more complete than the factory probably had. He can identify year, make, and model of almost any trailer he see's. According to his records, we have the last custom built Sunline delivered, a 2007 T-276SR. There a few that were put together from what was in the factory. That might have changed over the years, but since we took delivery on Halloween and they closed down early in November, it's certainly possible.

The other is JohnB. Expert in all things mechanical on Sunlines and also in properly setting up weight distribution hitch systems.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    I heard about the Facebook group, but I don't do Facebook.

There are two people on the site that are particularly helpful (and there are many more)

SunlineFan is the resident Historian. He has a database of Sunline info that is more complete than the factory probably had. He can identify year, make, and model of almost any trailer he see's. According to his records, we have the last custom built Sunline delivered, a 2007 T-276SR. There a few that were put together from what was in the factory. That might have changed over the years, but since we took delivery on Halloween and they closed down early in November, it's certainly possible.

The other is JohnB. Expert in all things mechanical on Sunlines and also in properly setting up weight distribution hitch systems.

We are at Merry Meadows this weekend and just had another sunline pull in at the site across from us.

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC
    I have the fantasy of being a full timer but for now I just rent one when I want to on RVShare.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom