• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    The Hanford Site is leaking toxic chemicals and TRU waste, including Plutonium. AND there's a huge wildfire not too far away. :tdown:

That can't be good.:eek:

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    Yes, that's because we're no longer living in the United States of America that the founders intended or the Constitution was intended to guarantee. The trouble with guarantees is that they're only good as long as the guarantor is there to stand behind it. I think the Second Amendment was Madison's guarantee that The People would become the guarantor after the framers' demise. And it worked for awhile ('til ~18 August 1920).:)

sorry that it took so long to respond, but I agree with you 100%, and its sad how many young people my age don't care about the founders and simply want free stuff. :sad20::sad20:

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I didn't find the article to be all that fair. The author makes these folks out to be paranoid racists, when in fact, most are just pragmatists that also enjoy a rural lifestyle and nature's splendor.

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Nice country out there. Good luck bugging out all that way though. Lots of metro areas between here and there so start moving now and good luck finding income until the collapse.

The real problem I see with a lot of that aside from the notoriety is that the consultant is equipping people for an overland zombie attack. The zombies won't ever make it that far, but if they 'deem' the residents a threat, the owners of black helicopters and black suburbans will. If you're going to hide, hide. A compound better not look like a compound and any place that is permanent is an easy target to an opfor with resources for a siege.

Damn, someone pi$$ed in my cornflakes again...

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    I'd love to live in Wyoming/Montana/Parts of Free America but the winters are cold and the jobs are few. I'd have to live off the land to survive, but that's probably the point.

And I'd miss the hell out of ethnic food. Somehow I'm thinking the Indian, Thai, Korean, and Ethiopian carry out will consist of one lonely pizza joint that happens to have something that passes for Chinese.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    I've thought about moving out to those parts. My sport is Brazilian jiu jitsu and I've got a few years left in that. I've been with my team a long time. But after I am done there ain't anything for me in California. Another ten years that Newsom fellow is going to make it illegal to fish or hunt. And I can ply my trade much anywhere and living off the land never been an issue for me. In a few years I can see moving out there. l

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I'd love to live in Wyoming/Montana/Parts of Free America but the winters are cold and the jobs are few. I'd have to live off the land to survive, but that's probably the point.

The reason you can buy land cheaply in that part of Idaho is that the land is not good for Ag production. If it was, it wouldn't be cheap.

And I'd miss the hell out of ethnic food. Somehow I'm thinking the Indian, Thai, Korean, and Ethiopian carry out will consist of one lonely pizza joint that happens to have something that passes for Chinese.

Actually, genuine american chinese is what you can find in many little towns out west. Can't find any of the others unless you go to Spokane or Missoula.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    The reason you can buy land cheaply in that part of Idaho is that the land is not good for Ag production. If it was, it wouldn't be cheap.

Actually, genuine american chinese is what you can find in many little towns out west. Can't find any of the others unless you go to Spokane or Missoula.

My cousin just picked up some land in Baja. Same deal nothing grows out there and its in Mexico. Building a house is cheap as anything. 100k you've got yourself a nice house on the beach

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    So, what if. What if the libs along with google, YouTube, & Facebook, pull off an election for the dems? Where are we gonna go? Who's gonna buy up a few thousand acres in Idaho for all us Patriots?

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Who's gonna buy up a few thousand acres in Idaho for all us Patriots?
    There are stories of billionaires buying enormous tracts of land out west. I would, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom