Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    BEHOLD!

Buy today and get a free URBAN CARRY

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Camouflage: n. Disguising something so that it naturally blends in with its surroundings. Not a hovering telephone.

Of course they're giving away an Urban Carry because guess when you are incapable of pulling a firearm out of an Urban Carry... When you are seated. Buy a dumb design and we'll give you a free dumb design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Camouflage: n. Disguising something so that it naturally blends in with its surroundings. Not a hovering telephone.

You're iphone doesn't rest nicely on top of your belt?

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    The next "great idea" that won't really work as well as the inventor hoped.
    Like others before it... Sneaky Pete, Urban Carry, Those huge gun specific "fanny packs", etc...

• hovering cell phone looks terribly out of place and will draw attention.
    • if a real cellphone is carried, and rings, answering it will only cause others to recognize the fake.
    • eventually... ANYONE, *with knowledge of this device, who sees the hovering cellphone case, will recognize it for what it is. [*LEO, Security, other CCW, Criminal element]

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I guess they've never heard of untucking your shirt. It's even a style thing now (okay, supposedly, since I'm not at all stylish).

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I guess they've never heard of untucking your shirt. It's even a style thing now (okay, supposedly, since I'm not at all stylish).

Wait, wait, I'm going to market a concealed carry shirt that is designed to be worn untucked to, get this, cover up your firearm! I'll make them in models for Glock, Sig, S&W, and Beretta!

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    So many fails.

I get the guy trying to make a buck but my goodness. They couldn't have made it so it appeared as if it was actually attached to the belt?

With so many great carry options I don't know why folks keep trying to go off the beaten path. Granted we wouldn't have all the kydex goodness if folks never went pass a leather shoulder holster but still...

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    First saw it last week, already discussing, but thanks for the thread.

My initial thought was that I liked it, but a phone hovering over a belt like that looked unnatural/uncommon, and secondly carrying in that position is a no-go for some of us that like bbq and beer. :D

If you look at the 'about' page from that website you find the following comment. I like it more now because of these comments:

When the shepherd boy, David, went down to the creek to retrieve ammunition for his fight against Goliath, he selected 5 smooth (aerodynamic) stones. Not many people today know this, but the Scripture says that Goliath had either 3 or 4* brothers - and David was prepared to face all 5 of them that day.

Young David espoused so many of the attributes found within today's self-defense enthusiasts:
    Preparedness - Loyalty - Bravery - Training - Strength - Skill - Faith - Trust - Willingness - Resolve - Commitment - Determination - and Purpose.
    ..... and he carried the right equipment with him as he was called upon to defend his family and country.

At 5 Stone, we are developing products to help prepare you..... for when you are called upon.

Thank you for your interest.
    - Mark Hogue

*Reference: 2nd Samuel 21.1 & Chronicles 20

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County

My initial thought was that I liked it, but a phone hovering over a belt like that looked unnatural/uncommon, and secondly carrying in that position is a no-go for some of us that like bbq and beer. :D

If you look at the 'about' page from that website you find the following comment. I like it more now because of these comments:

When the shepherd boy, David, went down to the creek to retrieve ammunition for his fight against Goliath, he selected 5 smooth (aerodynamic) stones. Not many people today know this, but the Scripture says that Goliath had either 3 or 4* brothers - and David was prepared to face all 5 of them that day.

Young David espoused so many of the attributes found within today's self-defense enthusiasts:
    Preparedness - Loyalty - Bravery - Training - Strength - Skill - Faith - Trust - Willingness - Resolve - Commitment - Determination - and Purpose.
    ..... and he carried the right equipment with him as he was called upon to defend his family and country.

At 5 Stone, we are developing products to help prepare you..... for when you are called upon.

- Mark Hogue

I'm a person of faith, so I appreciate the owner as a person of faith, but if Billy Graham invented a lousy holster, I still wouldn't buy it.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I'm a person of faith, so I appreciate the owner as a person of faith, but if Billy Graham invented a lousy holster, I still wouldn't buy it.

This...

And I'm sorry... but please...

Nobody should use their faith as a sales tool.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    A couple years ago I was interested in buying a belt made from 550 cord. I found lots of belts. While reading about one small time American (family owned/run) company I found buried in his website something interesting. It said 100% of all profit went to support poor children in appalachian mountains; specifically, his children.

Guess where I bought my belt from? :D

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    A couple years ago I was interested in buying a belt made from 550 cord. I found lots of belts. While reading about one small time American (family owned/run) company I found buried in his website something interesting. It said 100% of all profit went to support poor children in appalachian mountains; specifically, his children.

Guess where I bought my belt from? :D

So none of his profit went to tithes or charity?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

- Mark Hogue

Very interesting. So I guess a pocket full of rocks is more useful than this gimmick?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    82a42e98e9c4f42d51d9a3114769b0d0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom