• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyHarry45

Jun 8, 2013
    I’ve always bought my ammo cans from harbor freight. They sell the plastic ammo boxes for $3 and the .50 cal metal ammo cans for about $7 during a sale. I think regular price is $5 for the plastic and $14 for the metal.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I’ve always bought my ammo cans from harbor freight. They sell the plastic ammo boxes for $3 and the .50 cal metal ammo cans for about $7 during a sale. I think regular price is $5 for the plastic and $14 for the metal.

I quit buying Plastic ammo cans. They break. Not cost effective in end. Maybe good for a desk hold for spare spare, but no ammo carrier.

DirtyHarry45

Jun 8, 2013
    I quit buying Plastic ammo cans. They break. Not cost effective in end. Maybe good for a desk hold for spare spare, but no ammo carrier.

I agree, I mainly use the plastic ones for storing ammo and not carrying them around. Although, I’ve never had a problem with them breaking while carrying ammo in them.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    PSA and Cope's have had these on sale if you care to wait.

Edit: PSA was $90 for a dozen .50 cal cans & free shipping last summer. Worth splitting with a buddy, I'd say.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    walmart.com $6.99 Free Shipping over $35, Free Ship to Store any amount.

Not sure if the local stores are selling them for this price, or will do so. Get them now if you need them.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Stout-Stuff-Metal-Ammo-Box/181890587

e1b40313-fd1f-4989-8caf-131ad58a0241_1.635766669dad6cd8e413e0ebc6c76cc3.jpeg

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Make it a little sweeter.

Use code HELLO15 for 15% off up to $100 ($35 min) order on your Walmart orders. One time use only.

We've got something just for you

Get 15% off your next order with code HELLO15

Terms & Conditions
    • Valid only for select Walmart.com customers. This offer is non-transferrable.
    • Limit one per customer and cannot be combined with other offers.
    • Minimum order is $35 with maximum discount of $15 per order.
    • Not available for photo, pharmacy, tires, gift cards, personalized items and items sold by Marketplace sellers.
    • Offer does not apply to shipping costs. This offer is subject to cancellation.
    • Void where prohibited.
    • Not valid for Walmart Associate use.
    • Valid through Mar. 19, 2018.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    You're kidding right? I haven't bought any of them from Walmart but I've thought about it......

I am...for now. It's called an "ammo box," so who knows if they will eventually go full semi-autotard and not seel to under 21? :shrug:

I remember a couple of years ago, when for a month or so, the Confederate flag destroying our youth faster than AR's. I went on Amazon looking for a Star Wars Rebel Alliance flag...just to be a smartass and fly a "rebel" flag. I think user Decoy has one as his avatar. Anyway, I found one that was out of stock, but in the reviews somebody said, "A rebel flag is a rebel flag. Take it down." :wtf: These were fictional rebels fom long ago in a galaxy far far away...and they were the goodguys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom