• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Unless the Democratic candidate explicitly says that he or she's going to ban currently legal semiautomatic firearms, ban possession of previously grandfathered mags, raise taxes, and/or create laws to use taxpayer money to go toward services that attract more illegal immigration, I might not be motivated to pull the lever for Hogan. What was his quote when he ran last about not creating new gun control laws?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Hogan is a gutless fvch. Unfortunately he is better than the gun grabbing gutless fvchs running in November.
    Maybe. But it'll take a whole lot of alcohol to convince me to vote for him now, let alone give him money or keep his bumper sticker on my vehicles. I did have hope, but that's been snuffed out if he's for real signing HB1302. I know what's going back to him now in his recent postage paid fundraising envelope.

Sent from my HP Slate 10 HD using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So he's actually going to sign that putrid turd of a bill?

I'd have thought he'd want to disassociate himself from such a vile travesty, by ignoring it until it became law automatically. A veto would have been an honorable stance, so sadly unlikely. Taking a positive stance is beyond the pale.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Maybe. But it'll take a whole lot of alcohol to convince me to vote for him now, let alone give him money or keep his bumper sticker on my vehicles. I did have hope, but that's been snuffed out if he's for real signing HB1302. I know what's going back to him now in his recent postage paid fundraising envelope.

So he's actually going to sign that putrid turd of a bill?

I'd have thought he'd want to disassociate himself from such a vile travesty, by ignoring it until it became law automatically. A veto would have been an honorable stance, so sadly unlikely. Taking a positive stance is beyond the pale.

It was an honor to stand with you guys, plus Mike, and Derek tonight outside the Governor's Mansion challenging Hogan one last time to do the right thing.

As one of the original 13 colonies in the fight for independence from tyranny, Maryland is now a Sanctuary State for Infringers. Shame!

The Hogan Surrender to the Infringers takes place at 11am on the second floor of the State House, and comes less than a week after the 243rd Anniversary of Lexington & Concord.

Never give up, never surrender!

Attachments

• C9DAB161-E6A4-4E0C-B587-B65EEA37DC39.jpg
      C9DAB161-E6A4-4E0C-B587-B65EEA37DC39.jpg
      68.6 KB · Views: 1,074

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It was an honor to stand with you guys, plus Mike, and Derek tonight outside the Governor's Mansion challenging Hogan one last time to do the right thing.

As one of the original 13 colonies in the fight for independence from tyranny, Maryland is now a Sanctuary State for Infringers. Shame!

Back atcha, gentlemen.

Getting close to that time when we pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Yeah, i had to hold my nose and pull the lever for Trump. I will hold my nose and pull it again for Hogan. Thing is, I think the dems in this state like him. At least most of the dems I talk to like him. On the tax side of things, he tried to make it such that the federal tax reform would not behoove the Maryland coffers at the expense of the Maryland taxpayers. The MGA went along with keeping the exemptions in place, but they did not give Hogan what he asked for when it comes to choosing whether to itemize or take the standard deduction.

End of the day, I think he is going to be better than any Democrat running against him. So, I will vote for him again. Who knows, maybe the Democrats will put forth a pro 2A, anti-tax, anti big government candidate, but that stands as much of a chance as it snowing in Maryland in July. When it comes to being a conservative, we live in the wrong state. Just have to elect the ones that will do the least damage possible and pray for relocation after retirement.

Even if I was a single issue voter based upon the 2nd Amendment, I'm not sure that the Democrats could put up a candidate that is better than Hogan when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. Christ, O'Malley was actually the driving force behind FSA2013 and the one that pushed that pile of garbage through. I'd take a Hogan over an O'Malley any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Wonder if Hogan is going to use the signing of the anti-2A bills as a photo op with supporters wearing MDA shirts.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Looks like I'll be voting for my dad this election. Anyone who believes he will be pro 2A after re election is just fooling themselves.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Wonder if Hogan is going to use the signing of the anti-2A bills as a photo op with supporters wearing MDA shirts.

If they were at the signing, then yes, they got a picture with the Governor for signing their bill. Much like we got pictures with the Governor for the bill signings of the removal of the spent shell casing bill, and the removal of the fingerprint requirement for W&C renewals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom