• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Checked out Quinn's stance on things.... I tend to have two litmus tests for candidates, and unfortunately Quinn fails one. It's the reason I haven't become a Libertarian... you can probably guess what plank that is, but I won't derail this tread by bringing it up here. He is good on 2A though.

I expect there will be issues with at least two of his stances that would knock him out of the running for quite a few people.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Checked out Quinn's stance on things.... I tend to have two litmus tests for candidates, and unfortunately Quinn fails one. It's the reason I haven't become a Libertarian... you can probably guess what plank that is, but I won't derail this tread by bringing it up here. He is good on 2A though.

Does Hogan pass your other test? If so and Hogan and Quinn both one for two, maybe then consider which one actually has a chance of fulfilling one of those tests.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Weevils...

Sounds about right....

23_Weevil_644x434-644x434.jpg

Dragonchef

Dec 17, 2016
    They (the politicians) are ALL sell-outs working for ballots and votes, and they eagerly pay homage with great sacrifices--mainly we the people--to the almighty Squeaky Wheel (the new world god). Our Constitution, what this nation was/is built upon, has become nothing more than old crusty toilet paper. The banning of selling bibles in Ca should say something extremely loudly to all of us.

. . . We are to take stand and defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC!

This oath of office seems to have been dismissed by those sworn to uphold it.

End times, my brethren. End times.

We the People will soon be We the Militia.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Not gonna happen.

Too many second amendment supporters are afraid of snakes.

We could have a purely urban revolution I suppose.

Just as long as the urban warfare is conducted away from a reptile store.

tailgunner

Oct 18, 2013
    PAsadena Md.
    The plain and simple truth is.... Hogan is a rhino,a puppet for miller and bush,doesn't support the president, supports illegals. Big deal he isn't going to raise any new taxes or tolls. Illegals ARE TAXES and tolls. I won't vote for him again and as for Maryland, I'm moving to a real red state.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    "I'm so old my balls have shriveled up and turned into a vulva."

Look, I'm old enough that I was taught to respect my elders. I'm also old enough that I know when not to, and to recognize the ones that got us into this mess. Some people go 70 years and don't learn a damn thing.

That's the truth! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    They (the politicians) are ALL sell-outs working for ballots and votes, and they eagerly pay homage with great sacrifices--mainly we the people--to the almighty Squeaky Wheel (the new world god). Our Constitution, what this nation was/is built upon, has become nothing more than old crusty toilet paper. The banning of selling bibles in Ca should say something extremely loudly to all of us...

Unfortunately the burning question for the majority of slaves pre-election is always "What have you done for ME lately?"

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The plain and simple truth is.... Hogan is a rhino,a puppet for miller and bush,doesn't support the president, supports illegals. Big deal he isn't going to raise any new taxes or tolls. Illegals ARE TAXES and tolls. I won't vote for him again and as for Maryland, I'm moving to a real red state.

I sincerely and fervently pray that there is a viable alternative Right Wing R running this time. Hogan is gray water as far as I'm concerned. :sad20:

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Thomas Jefferson quote.
    "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within
    limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add
    'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's
    will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

2nd quote.
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty (Spurious Quotation)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom