• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I’m thinking not a bad idea to have one in the car. If you ever find yourself in one of those LA Riot situations you could always drop one or two out the window I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I'd be good for a few (3-5) if we did a buy.

I've gotta start my Christmas shopping at some point anyway, might as well be now.

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Thanks for posting this. While I didn't order any of the tear gas (yet) they had Mosin bayonets available and since mine didn't come with one I picked one up.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    2oz of a 1% CS / 1% OC Mixture

Heh, its not just tear gas. Its tear gas (CS) plus an equal amount of pepper spray (OC).

I've been exposed to CS in training. It was fun. Can't imagine what both at the same time would be like.

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Found a YT video of it. The 2oz cans a trash apparently and fail to work properly. The 6oz cans are supposedly the way to go.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Found a YT video of it. The 2oz cans a trash apparently and fail to work properly. The 6oz cans are supposedly the way to go.

Was gonna post this, apparently they aren’t great plus when you watch the video of the 4oz cans it gives anyone ample time to run or attack before any effect takes place.

Cool idea looks like a total let down

Ungermc

Uses Gun-oil Aftershave
    Got a case of these (6oz Cans) I bought at VA Gun show last year. Set one off in a garage to test dispersion and one of my masks...would definitely clear an average size room. Haven't tried one outdoors, but believe it would cover a very limited area limited by environmental factors (wind, humidity, topography, etc.). If you're familiar or have trained with CS, this has a little more edge to it due to the OC component IMHO.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Got a case of these (6oz Cans) I bought at VA Gun show last year. Set one off in a garage to test dispersion and one of my masks...would definitely clear an average size room. Haven't tried one outdoors, but believe it would cover a very limited area limited by environmental factors (wind, humidity, topography, etc.). If you're familiar or have trained with CS, this has a little more edge to it due to the OC component IMHO.
    I absolutely love that you tested this stuff. I was thinking about buying some, but I've got kids at home and no room in the safe... no way I'd store it unsecured. Time to buy another safe!!!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

Yeah, I figured they’d be the sort of thing to toss in a room to make someone leave. Or maybe toss in to a “nest” outside to also get someone to leave. I imagine if it wasn’t windy and it landed near someone it would ruin their day.

Or I could see it being just the ticket to smoke someone out of a vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom