• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    That has been my concern with swampfox optics. I know that Primary Arms (holosun), holosun, Trijicon, and aimpoint MRDS options are all fantastic options already, durable, and don’t look like runny eggs with my particular astigmatism. I like the former primary arms guy they hired to help with their design and marketing, but I don’t know if I like him enough to chance wasting $100-$200 on optics I’m not sure I’ll like. Plus for carry I’m automatically going to go with something I know, which means Trijicon, holosun, or Aimpoint.

I'll wait and see. I watched a few comparison videos before settling on the SawmpFox. The Holosun ran a close second. I do like the lens height, which will help keep the dot 'in frame' during recoil. And I like the thin frame itself. It all but disappears once the gun is driven out. I'm used to the lower, heavier frames of the Trij RMRs, which I like for a different reason and I don't have any problem keeping the dot in frame with those shooting 9mm(bigger, heavier guns, comparatively).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom