• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    IMO, in order for your rifle to be identified as a true combat qualified rifle, it MUST pass the drunk test. "What is a drunk test?", you may ask. Quite simply, a drunk test pertains to whether or not you can disassemble and assemble a rifle while drunk. For example, I can EASILY disassemble an AK47 while inebriated. Hell, after all these years, I can detail strip that puppy blind!! By "disassemble" I mean to the point that you can do a Quality cleaning in the field. The AR-15 also passes the drunk test as does the FAL. The HK91/93/94 passes too although it takes a little more focus. The Tavor passes for a rudimentary cleaning but once you remove the trigger group and bolt hold open, its a toss up. I managed to get it apart in seconds flat. BUT, after three glasses of whiskey and some Romanian moonshine, reassembly of the bolt hold open and trigger group took a good 15-20 minutes. If the Syrians were attacking, I'd be dead SO, the Tavor fails the drunk test. Pistols are easier but I won't even touch my Jager pistol while drunk!!! So......go drink some dizzy water to the point of getting very dizzy! Then do the "drunk test" on some firearms YOU love!! What rifle/pistol that you own passes and fails YOUR drunk test?? HAHA!! I LOvE the weekend!!!

BTW.....DO NOT....repeat......DO NOT do the drunk test on a loaded firearm. FOR GOD'S SAKE ONLY...….ONLY>>>> do this with unloaded firearms!!!!

Don't like my post? Cut me a break dude....it's the weekend and I've earned the right to cut loose in a safe manner!! No rounds/bullets were involved in this post!! There were firearms involved but they were COMPLETELY unloaded. Have a wonderful weekend and may God bless you all!

In case I wasn't clear......DO NOT MESS WITH LOADED FIREARMS WHILE DRINKING!!!!! ONLY DO THE DRUNK TEST USING EMPTY FIREARMS!!!!! Report back to base central at your earliest convenience. That is all.

Last edited:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I really have no idea how I can type this in a stuff in a readable way while drinking. But.....there it is!

I feel perfectly fine this morning and I slept like a baby. I relish the fact that I can still live like I'm in college. :D

Have a pleasant day folks and hug someone you love!

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Man...:sad20:...OP is up all night drinkin, mashing together AK-15 hybrids with HK parts, and wakes up fine. The weather changes a little, and stone sober me wakes up with a headache :rolleyes:

May I offer the "Drunk Ruger Mark Anything < IV Assembly challenge":innocent0

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    May I offer the "Drunk Ruger Mark Anything < IV Assembly challenge":innocent0

I think there's actually a Circle Of Hell excruciatingly detailed in Dante's Inferno, where people with bad range manners and the ones who sell pink 80% lowers go for an eternity of Mark II reassembly by candlelight while wearing mittens.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Yes! I was past the limit one night. Some friends were shooting my AR. Had it jam and brought it to me. Fixed in a jiffy

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I think there's actually a Circle Of Hell excruciatingly detailed in Dante's Inferno, where people with bad range manners and the ones who sell pink 80% lowers go for an eternity of Mark II reassembly by candlelight while wearing mittens.

Do you feel TRIGGERED by the fruit loops AR?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxrnoEwl7td/

lol, millennials do like their fancy colored ARs. Who am I to blow against the wind? I just myself cannot believe how much they get for these ARs.

Attachments

• rainbow AR15.jpg
      rainbow AR15.jpg
      94.1 KB · Views: 794

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Actually, I appreciate ANY aesthetic choice anyone makes that makes shooting more fun, gets more people intrigued, and defangs the OMG Weapons OF War Please Save Us Saint Beto people. So more power to the goofy pink Glocks and flower-power ARs if that floats someone’s boat, and especially if it confounds the Betos.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    After about 6 to many beers i assembled and broke Down the kids bounce house last night in less then 3 mins.

I touched zero guns. Nothing good can come out off booze and small parts

Also this thread is dildos

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Maybe because it is promoting drug abuse.

The very thing that killed that guy in Woodbine.

Lol the dude has a few drinks and did something he enjoyed in a safe manner.

Pushing drug abuse Lolololol

Does anyone have a safe space?

NebTim

Leonidas likes Patriots
    Apr 11, 2018
    Marilandistan
    never heard of that drunk test. it makes sense though, and we comppletely understand what you mean. I guess a double barrel shotgun is the ultimate (or single) gun for people that may be ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom