Any interest in older car/truck brochures?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Okay, did a bit more digging and found the vintage pile (still have a couple more to sort through)

Found multiple Pontiac brochures for the entire line, looks like 1962-1977 with a lot of gaps, but pretty sure I saw 1965 and 1966 in there. Would want to send them as a whole batch.

Lots of Chevy/GM Brochures, again, the vintage ones are from the mid-60s to mid-70s, lots and lots of trucks and vans, followed by wagons, not so much the other stuff.

Bigger variety of Ford, but surprisingly no Mustang, again, lots of vans/trucks/wagons and even some heavy trucks.

Mopar is gonna be a disappointment, there are a few Chrysler brochures, but mostly its like the above: Trucks, vans, and wagons, but there are also a fair amount of smog-era Dodge brochures.

Surprisingly, a nice variety of mid-1970s American Motors brochures, with some older 1960s Rambler ones mixed in.

Any interest?

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    10-4 - I will fund you for all shipping plus some for your trouble. (Anything to help another man help Mom!

(Whoo boy, “tempest” was my nickname for an old (as in lonnnnnng time ago!) girlfriend. Yeesh, a real firecracker in some respects but, the car would’ve be less trouble, even now, in 2021!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom