• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Hopkins, right across the rd from Steele's has a good selection of guns and gear from time to time. Go across 9 on the ss, proceed down the road maybe a 3/8ths a mile a bit to the farm lane on the left back near the grain dryers. Theirs a sign there I think on the road. Go all the way to the back you'll see the shop/parking pads.
    Its a real nice lane-speed limit 5mph signs cant miss it.
    I bought a whole bunch of Nos Knight Mzldrs there one or two years ago maybe.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Hopkins, right across the rd from Steele's has a good selection of guns and gear from time to time. Go across 9 on the ss, proceed down the road maybe a 3/8ths a mile a bit to the farm lane on the left back near the grain dryers. Theirs a sign there I think on the road. Go all the way to the back you'll see the shop/parking pads.
    Its a real nice lane-speed limit 5mph signs cant miss it.
    I bought a whole bunch of Nos Knight Mzldrs there one or two years ago maybe.

I'll visit them soon:D

BartExp

Ultimate Member
    Delaware State Senator Hocker just opened a new hardware store, G&E Hardware in Ocean View. They just opened last we. They are still stocking shelves. Only a handful of guns while I was there, but later on FB they posted a pic with more stock.

Feb 28, 2013
    There’s a fella in Delmar... looks like he works outta his house.... lives across the street from the Amick farms feed mill on Bi-state blvd

Anybody been in there?

Rocinante

Jul 19, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Heading to oc for a few days.
    Was hoping to do some gun store hopping.
    Anyone recommend some shops?

Larry's Trading Post in OC, Black Anchor Armory in Denton, REK Firearms in Cambridge, Shooter's Choice in Dover DE, and Lighthouse Guns and Gear in Selbyville DE (closed during winter).

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    There’s a fella in Delmar... looks like he works outta his house.... lives across the street from the Amick farms feed mill on Bi-state blvd

Anybody been in there?

I know where your talking about. Looks like the kind of place where something decent could be lurking about.
    Haven't been in there yet.
    Never been to the guy over on Isabella St either. Lots of Sg's come out of there I think. Trap guns and things like that.

U4U

Dec 28, 2016
    Larry’s in west OC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just did my first purchase with https://www.websterwaffenwerks.com at his shop in Parsonsburg and I won’t be using another shop in the area. The owner Vance made it super simple and easy and overall it was a great experience. The transfer rates there are great and they were cheaper on pistols than Larry’s…. Which will now be dead to me lol

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007

Anybody been in there?

He had the pawn ship in delmar and closed it years ago. Opened here a couple years back. Nice guy. Never know what you will find. Got a buckmaster at his pawn shop for $50. Made some money on the resale of that

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    I just did my first purchase with https://www.websterwaffenwerks.com at his shop in Parsonsburg and I won’t be using another shop in the area. The owner Vance made it super simple and easy and overall it was a great experience. The transfer rates there are great and they were cheaper on pistols than Larry’s…. Which will now be dead to me lol

Transfer price? I don't see it on the web site.

Feb 28, 2013
    Never been to the guy over on Isabella St either. Lots of Sg's come out of there I think. Trap guns and things like that.

Had a delivery for that guy couple years ago. Pallet of ammo I reckon it was. Couldn’t deliver it. No way to get a damn tractor trailer back thar... at least I couldn’t figger out how

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico

Anybody been in there?

He has a varied selection most of the time. Lots of used shotguns and rifles. Some handguns. Unaffordable ammo! The gun shop and his wife's antiques shop are all combined in the one shop.

I know where your talking about. Looks like the kind of place where something decent could be lurking about.
    Haven't been in there yet.
    TRL on Isabella St. Tom has quite a bit of inventory. Lots of Henry's, great selection of handguns. Plenty of ARs and other black guns. Good balance between new and used stuff. Very friendly, good prices.
    Vance is awesome! Very friendly and knowledgeable. Very fair prices. Only downside, not much room to move in the shop. Of course that could be said of most shops around here.

Rocinante

Jul 19, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Also to recommend, there's a military surplus store in Delmar DE in the Food Lion shopping complex.
    He's expensive but has some interesting finds if you're into that sort of thing.

Feb 28, 2013
    Also to recommend, there's a military surplus store in Delmar DE in the Food Lion shopping complex.
    He's expensive but has some interesting finds if you're into that sort of thing.

I know there WAS a gun shop in there that closed. Another one move in?

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    G&E has been there a while. They are supposed to move into the old grocery store in the same center. Is that what you mean?

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    G&E has been there a while. They are supposed to move into the old grocery store in the same center. Is that what you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom