• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just got the email, the foundation is once again going to put on the America's 9/11 Ride in it's entirety from Somerset, PA to Arlington, VA and then on to NYC for the 20th anniversary.

They are limiting it to 1,200 bikes this year to keep it manageable. The 10th anniversary was absolutely crazy, a 13 mile line of bikes.

https://www.americas911ride.org/mthly/news/2021-05.pdf

If you have never done this ride before it is one of the most fun and most somber things you will ever do. We will be honoring and remembering those who perished on 9/11 and raising funds for college scholarships for children of fallen first responders.

I've got a group going including an uncle who is coming from Georgia, if you would like to ride with us we would love to have you.

Let's Roll!

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I will not wash the bike... I will not wash the bike... I will not wash the bike... I will NOT wash the bike... (with the seat off)... :innocent0

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Great riding with some MDS brothers & meeting new & old folks , to Stoveman a great road captain . It was/is a great feeling when riding thru the small towns and seeing little kids waving with their parents and old soldiers standing tall . It was my honor to ride for those that cannot and had lives snuffed out way too soon .

9/11 We Shall Never Forget

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom