• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Get “dealer pricing” at Brownells, and you save 10-20% on everything. It’s easy to do. I’ve had dealer pricing since I was active duty army in the late 80’s.

I think you mean many things. They don’t discount everything (for example, nothing Glock brand is discounted)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Get “dealer pricing” at Brownells, and you save 10-20% on everything. It’s easy to do. I’ve had dealer pricing since I was active duty army in the late 80’s.

How does one attain 'dealer pricing'?

Have you used it on primers and powders?

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    How does one attain 'dealer pricing'?

Have you used it on primers and powders?

Get a Curio and Relic license and email it to them (GunBum's links show you how).

I get my $30 worth on my license within 3 years for sure on Brownell's discounts.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Thank you for being exact :sad20:

Only being exact because a lot of things I would LOVE to be discounted 10%, aren't. For example, primers and powder I don't think have ever been discounted. I can't remember on bullets. Ammo is sometimes IIRC, but I haven't checked in the last couple of years. So it might not be (and I think it was 5% when it was?).

But a lot of gun parts and tools are 10-20% off.

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    Only being exact because a lot of things I would LOVE to be discounted 10%, aren't. For example, primers and powder I don't think have ever been discounted. I can't remember on bullets. Ammo is sometimes IIRC, but I haven't checked in the last couple of years. So it might not be (and I think it was 5% when it was?).

But a lot of gun parts and tools are 10-20% off.

It used to be everything except tools. :shrug: Their original policy was things a gunsmith was likely to sell got the discount, and things likely to be used by the gunsmith didn’t.

They reserve the right to charge what they want, and we reserve the right to purchase where we want.

DealeBill

Nov 22, 2021
    MidwayUSA has CCI #500 small pistol primers, CCI #450 small rifle magnum primers, and CCI #41 NATO small rifle primers available.

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    Lucked out today and got a 1,000 SRP from Shyda’s for $89 plus tax. 2 lbs BLC-2 and 2- pounds of CFE pistol and 3- pound of Clays. No hazmat or shipping fees made the hour drive worthwhile

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    Lucked out today and got a 1,000 SRP from Shyda’s for $89 plus tax. 2 lbs BLC-2 and 2- pounds of CFE pistol and 3- pound of Clays. No hazmat or shipping fees made the hour drive worthwhile

that's great ! i need to get there , everyone says it's a great store .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom