• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 50calShooter1

Jan 11, 2021
    i have some large rifle magnums id trade for large rifle if interested

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    I have 2k small pistol federal #100 primers that I am willing to sell and part with if anyone is interested in them. I paid $15 per 100 for them and I am willing to sell for the same price, not looking for a profit. If interested please let me know and we can meet for the purchase. Thanks

1) read the rules before posting stuff like this
    2) you paid way too much for those
    3) no one is buying stuff from someone who only has 1 post
    4) you paid way too much for those

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I bought a pile of Ginexes from AR for 10cpp. Made me want to die inside, but hoping these work OK with my revolvers.

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    PV seems to be the lowest price for primers compare to other online retailers. They had a CCI SRP drop a couple days ago for .081 cpr. Was able to add 5k in my cart and stare at it since they employ that 20 minute "cart saver" feature. I decided not to go for it since I am mainly looking for spp and I got a bunch of srp at hand.

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    PV seems to be the lowest price for primers compare to other online retailers. They had a CCI SRP drop a couple days ago for .081 cpr. Was able to add 5k in my cart and stare at it since they employ that 20 minute "cart saver" feature. I decided not to go for it since I am mainly looking for spp and I got a bunch of srp at hand.

How much was hazmat and shipping ? Did that make them equal to $100 per brick ?

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    How much was hazmat and shipping ? Did that make them equal to $100 per brick ?
    I believed it was .081 shipped, hazmat included, so 81 dollars a brick if you buy 5 bricks. I inserted my billing info to update the costs and everything but never went through with it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ray Savage

Nov 29, 2021

Maybe a dumb question but what is pv?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom